China plans to dominate Asia and the World (2 Viewers)

berry580

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Exactly i have no problem with saying sorry to them, i'm honestly sorry that their ancestors went through so much crap in the name of british expansion... but the notion that we owe them land or that we ourselves did something to them i find obsurd.
Wtf?
Your ancestors did so much to them in the past, you expect them to accept a 'sorry' and that's it 'we owe you nothing'?
Which one is more absurd, you tell me. =_="

How about make it this way, I'll go kill your dad and brothers, then go rape your mum (if she's hot), then rape your sisters every day and night whenever I feel like it, take over your house, and get away with it.
Then 50 years later, I kick your mum and sister's pussy and say they're free and let them go.
Then I say sorry, and I owe them nothing?
So is this how the world works?
Well it might not work against the British, but it certainly is working WITH the British!!

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
If your grandfather had raped my grandmother and family.. i wouldn't have any beef with you at all, and you telling me that you are sorry for what happened would be enough.

Berry, i am not a person that did it to the aboriginies either.
If you believe that this land is the property of the aboriginals than u have no right to claim it as ur own, chinese or european.. You think that when some aboriginals talk about taking back land and how we owe them all the land they're not including non-european immigrants?

Last edited:

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
If your grandfather had raped my grandmother and family.. i wouldn't have any beef with you at all, and you telling me that you are sorry for what happened would be enough.

If you believe that this land is the property of the aboriginals than u have no right to claim it as ur own, chinese or european.. You think that when some aboriginals talk about taking back land and how we owe them all the land they're not including non-european immigrants?
I would add something to that, but I kinda got sick of getting flamed, so I'll abstain.

More relevant to the thread - Phanatical and Berry are very headstrong...I would like to point out that neithor of you stand for the Chinese population, nor, it seems, any other sector of the Chinese population but yourselves. Thus the generalisations you're making seem to have little factual basis.

China did commit some horrible acts in the past, there is no denying that. Of course that other nations including the UK etc did the same or similar does not make this any less wrong. The govt is actively making an effort to 'ni bu' its past wrongdoing - for example there are policies in place similar to what Aus has for ATSI (paying for the ethnic minority children to go to school, etc.). 56 ge ming ju, yi ge da jia ting.

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
My beliefs are shared by the majority of the Chinese people, because they're right. It seems to me that YOUR beliefs are an abberation.

Nitro Boy

HSC
Let me join this discussion as well .
Well , here is my opinion ;

- China can kiss my ass

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I do believe that the majority of chinese aren't like berry, i can't imagine them being like that it just seems against the general nature i feel most humans have.
I also find it interesting that berry wants all europeans to give the aboriginies back their land, yet he isn't willing to part with his own.. cuz u kno he's chinese, and like u kno that makes it heaps different..

leathaface

Dingo2004 said:
by 2020, china will have the largest economy in the world.

by 2050, china will be the most powerful country in the world.

currently in 2004, many countries in Asia, are promoting Mandarin as a second language next to English to learn, so they can do businesses with China etc, as it is foreseeable that China is the goldpot of future Asia. Even the ASX suggested that future for Australia is not with the US, but with China.

The Cold War is over, the Soviet Union are now history.
But a new power is rising, one that has 5 times the population of the old Soviet Union -- and a growing economy -- and territorial designs on its neighbors.

China has a long and proud history. Except for very recent history, China has been bigger and stronger by far than any of its Western counterparts, such as the Roman Empire, Persian Empire etc. The Chinese have a keen sense of this history, as well as their recent (past 150 years) humiliations at the hands of the West and Japan. Only recently in China's history have they fallen to the hands of the west and japs. However that is due to other things such is poor administration of its then current monarchy.

But today, we see China as a rising superpower in future modern day society. As soon as china rids of its communist government and become a democracy, it will by far be the most superpower nation this planet has ever seen.

Dating back to ancient civilisations such as egypt and babylon and such, look at those places today, and look at china today... the technology and change in china is evident.

Chinese people were using a paper based money system, and also had businesses, such as stores and restaurants, and respected royal families, and its neighbouring countries, when the westerners were still living in caves...

just to show that china has a history of supremacy and superpower in the world, and was highly respected by its indian and persian neighbours. and to distinguish it is only recently in the last few hundred years that china fell back due to monarchy and internal governing and other reasons.

there is a saying, "Empires rise and fall" as many societies today are basically no more, such as the babylon and egyptian and incas societies. But chinese society still thrives today in large urban cities, still with cultural heritage but a clear sign of advancement in technology, and an area which represents 1/3 of the worlds population, and estimated to have the largest modern cities by 2050.

It will enjoy a multiculture society such as the likes of Australia and America today. but the concentrated area will prosper like it always has for over 5000 years. and it will continue to prosper in future generatoins and many centuries to come.

It is safe to say that China has always been in the forefront of the world, it is only the recent few hundred years where the west caught up, but as china realises its turn back it will too catch up and reach even higher limits. And be at the front in technology like it always has for thousands of years.
I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet. We base this on our economy (I'm chinese), but we also have to look at military might, and more importantly, the governement, before we can make a proper prediction on whether China would be a superpower by 2050.

Well, in Hong Kong, they are playing the chinese anthemn like every night at 6pm, because a lot of us don't know how to sing that shit. We Hong Kong citizens are quite skeptical of our own Chinese government, some of the Hong kong citizens are also skeptical about the mainlanders... just to let you know.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
lol of course it has been its strength, china has been able to strictly control their people etc
The main problem for china is government corruption or if the people got tired of the communist government.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Deus said:
But can india sustain such a population?

do they have things such as the one child thing like in china?
India keep on having babies and non stop sex, ya.

berry580

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:

Yeah, nice jack. You know I could of said the same thing, but are you sure you can say the same thing if this really did happen?
Mate, I', not so sure.

About the aborigines taking back Sydney, that's a joke (in theory AND reality).
I had only used that example to reflect how stupid can the government be to mislead the world.
If the Australian government is willing to give a piece of land in the middle of nowhere to the aborigines because the Australian government 'recognises' the aborigines, then why can't the aborigines own Sydney?
The government is a giant liar, that's the answer.

I would add something to that, but I kinda got sick of getting flamed, so I'll abstain.

More relevant to the thread - Phanatical and Berry are very headstrong...I would like to point out that neithor of you stand for the Chinese population, nor, it seems, any other sector of the Chinese population but yourselves. Thus the generalisations you're making seem to have little factual basis.

China did commit some horrible acts in the past, there is no denying that. Of course that other nations including the UK etc did the same or similar does not make this any less wrong. The govt is actively making an effort to 'ni bu' its past wrongdoing - for example there are policies in place similar to what Aus has for ATSI (paying for the ethnic minority children to go to school, etc.). 56 ge ming ju, yi ge da jia ting.
China did commit some horrible acts in the past and so did ALL other nations in the world, hence the Japanese and Americans only talks about China's dark past and repeats it like having breakfast lunch and tea?

Why don't they talk about their own dark past? Those son of a b!tch motherfuckas!!

Btw, the dumbest thing I heard from the Japs recent is that: "Nanjing massacre never haapened". LOL
For god's sakes do the world a favor and say the Japs are dickheads is more like it.
Let me join this discussion as well .
Well , here is my opinion ;

- China can kiss my ass
I can do that with a 125mm gun, all you have to do is stick your @$$ up and I'll use the laser to guide the tank shell right up your @$$.
I do believe that the majority of chinese aren't like berry, i can't imagine them being like that it just seems against the general nature i feel most humans have.
I also find it interesting that berry wants all europeans to give the aboriginies back their land, yet he isn't willing to part with his own.. cuz u kno he's chinese, and like u kno that makes it heaps different..
Well did ther Chinese invade Australia?
I know why you people won't accept it, because America itself is stolen from the indigenous Americans too. LOL
oh my god. can anyone believe this person? I'm lost for words here. Well through you logic your guilty of some serious shit in the past. Civil wars, crimes against humanity, invasions (You think Australia has done worst things then China?? read a history book fool)

Lets make Berry580 pay and sacrifice things for all the families that have suffered under China's actions in the past because apparently we can pass responsibilty via race (All Chinese/Australians are guilty) but you are somehow exempt from any responsibility if you arrive later regardless of anything. Berry580, your living in this society, your using and taking advantage of the stolen land. If you think this society is guilty, then your guilty for being in it and arriving in it. It seems a little convenient for an arrival to say that really. If Australia is to say sorry or give back land to Aboriginals then you sure as hell will not be exempt from that.
I'm sure I know my history (approx.), but it's just that I don't recall the Chinese talking about human rights and go tortured anyone they like in Guantanamo Bay the next second (pretty much anyone. They say anyone is a terrorist, torture them and then because America is so nice, they're now not guilty although the US has no evidence.)

You're wrong, I didn't have a choice, I was born here. But even if you somwhow manage to make it sounds like I am guilt, I'm ok with that, because justice never do its job right anyway. Who gives a sh!t. ;)
lol of course it has been its strength, china has been able to strictly control their people etc
The main problem for china is government corruption or if the people got tired of the communist government.
I'm sure the US is doing a nice job, half the world goes protesting it's preparation in war with Iraq and they go torturing the Iraqi soldiers the next second.
Corruption exists in Norway, in Finland, in Sweden, and of course, in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, yet, you talk about China, in a few hundreths of a chance, you managed to pick China, I think I should buy some Lotto tickets.

There's corruption in China, but they're working on it. So what your plan? Write 'CNN' on your head and start saying China is improving its corruption rates?

Nitro Boy

HSC
Berry Berry Berry.......
What is your problem boooy ?

I thought that eveybody has a right to say what he/she thinks , am I wrong ? . I just mentioned what I've felt , what is wrong with this ? Are you chinese ? if you are chinese , why are you chinese ?!? what i am sayin' ???!..

Anway , just relax brother .....

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
I don't agree, I can see where he's coming from. Some I disagree with, but he's backed his arguments up well.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Phanatical said:
My beliefs are shared by the majority of the Chinese people, because they're right. It seems to me that YOUR beliefs are an abberation.
That majority are in China where the government controls all media. It has only become slightly more free with the advent of bloggers but China tries to remove them.

berry580 said:
If the Australian government is willing to give a piece of land in the middle of nowhere to the aborigines because the Australian government 'recognises' the aborigines, then why can't the aborigines own Sydney?
The government is a giant liar, that's the answer.
Maybe because Sydney is in the hands of private owners, and is not crown land.

Berry580 said:
You're wrong, I didn't have a choice, I was born here. But even if you somwhow manage to make it sounds like I am guilt, I'm ok with that, because justice never do its job right anyway. Who gives a sh!t.
So when you're 18 you will be saving to leave this country? If not it is your choice to remain.

berry580 said:
I'm sure the US is doing a nice job, half the world goes protesting it's preparation in war with Iraq and they go torturing the Iraqi soldiers the next second.
Is this half the world including those that were paid off in oil by Iraqis?

Phanatical: He hasn't backed up his arguments well. He is simply pointing fingers at other countries and their past. If he wanted to discuss that, he should start a new thread, oh wait it has been discussed, and people didn't resort to "US violates war rights, but so does China so shut up".

Last edited:

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
Technically, all Australian land is owned by the Crown - we just have a lease on it.

berry580

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Then why is it that the general population only knows about the dark past of america, britain not china?
I'm very sure the Japanese has spread enough rumors to reverse this.

Berry Berry Berry.......
What is your problem boooy ?

I thought that eveybody has a right to say what he/she thinks , am I wrong ? . I just mentioned what I've felt , what is wrong with this ? Are you chinese ? if you are chinese , why are you chinese ?!? what i am sayin' ???!..

Anway , just relax brother .....
Mate, you're drunk. It should be below 0.05, I don't want to see you in the news. :p
People don't have a choice to be born to a great-great-great grandfather who did some nasty shit either, so they are hardly responsible. Your on the same boat as any other Australian. And my argument was that If we were to follow Your logic then you are guilty. but my argument was that your logic sucks so i am not saying you are guilty of anything really. So lets all have a big bowl of strawberry Ice-cream.
LOL, you're right.
But like I said, justice is never served anyway, so I don't need to be scared.
I think berry's comments in this thread just prove what a dumb person he really is.
Comments?
Does that mean ALL my comments 'prove what a dumb person I really am'?
If that's the case, then I think I see the problem, and it's probably not me after all.

If not, can you specify please? (Don't let me get this right, he is going to go WAY off topic....)
Maybe because Sydney is in the hands of private owners, and is not crown land.
I'm sure the aborigines wouldn't mind owning the land right under the Harbor Bridge, so the Australian government can demolish the Harbor Bridge for them, or WILL THEY?!! Will they??!!
I don't think so.....
So when you're 18 you will be saving to leave this country? If not it is your choice to remain.
Well if I was born here, then I probably belong here. But I wouldn't mind being a 'permanent tourist' of Australia since you can get the dole anyway... LOL (New Zealanders.... HAHAHA)
He hasn't backed up his arguments well. He is simply pointing fingers at other countries and their past. If he wanted to discuss that, he should start a new thread, oh wait it has been discussed, and people didn't resort to "US violates war rights, but so does China so shut up".
So does China?!!
When was that? When 1/2 of Europe is cutting China into pieces? Or is it when the Japanese are massacring the Chinese?

You people was the first one who points at China, but it looks like some hypocrites thinks their country is crystal clear. China isn't innocent, but America and Europe ain't much better, but probably worse if you sum things up.

'Shut up'?!! LOL
Mate, it is the Americans and Japanese who has done pretty much ALL the finger pointing at China, and now the Chinese don't even have the right to do the same thing in return, aye?
Great human rights (atleast I haven't been tortured 'legally' yet, LOL).

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
berry580 said:
If not, can you specify please? (Don't let me get this right, he is going to go WAY off topic....)
I'm sure the aborigines wouldn't mind owning the land right under the Harbor Bridge, so the Australian government can demolish the Harbor Bridge for them, or WILL THEY?!! Will they??!!
I don't think so.....
Hard to prove an on going connection to the land in that case. Any Aboriginal alive today, will not have a connection to that land hence they are illegible for it.

Berry580 said:
You people was the first one who points at China, but it looks like some hypocrites thinks their country is crystal clear. China isn't innocent, but America and Europe ain't much better, but probably worse if you sum things up.

'Shut up'?!! LOL

Mate, it is the Americans and Japanese who has done pretty much ALL the finger pointing at China, and now the Chinese don't even have the right to do the same thing in return, aye?
Great human rights (atleast I haven't been tortured 'legally' yet, LOL).
They do have the right to point the finger, any person does. But you sidetrack threads to do it ignoring other issues.

firehose

HSC
Anyone who thinks China is SOOO cool should maybe try go and live there for the rest of their life...... i mean helloo, why do u think SOOO many ppl wanna IMMIGRATE OUT OF CHINA to western countries.... why do u think NO ONE wants to immigrate TO china?? lets note that if u lived in china and typed government-critisising comments on internet forums, u're GOONE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)