• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

China. (1 Viewer)

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
There's a difference. Those lands that China seeks to completely reunify as a single nation ARE Chinese lands.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Phanatical said:
There's a difference. Those lands that China seeks to completely reunify as a single nation ARE Chinese lands.
Yea, the lands that Germany wanted to take over (in the beginning) were there own....

P.S. Go china!

Can anyone who knows chinese read what those signs say?

HotShot

-_-
HSC
stupid

comeasyouare said:
If China's just as good, why don't emigrants from Asia go there instead of Australia? I mean it is closer by and all...
china is overcrowded and you have better oppurtinities in australia a country where the plumber is the richest man.

China is smart- they use the advantages of both communist and capitilast to manage thier country. You go to shanghai ppl say it is more capitalast than australia but the government is partially communist. It used to be amercia in control but now china shares the control of the world. If china fails the world economy could very well plunge, as most of america's industries and our manufactured goods come from there.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Yea, the lands that Germany wanted to take over (in the beginning) were there own....

P.S. Go china!

Jesus, i shouldn't have clicked that.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
cherryblossom said:
*bump*

Edit: if you don't have anything valid to contribute please don't. k thx bye!!!1111 :rolleyes:
neo what was this for?
Onoes! Caught out again by sooper mod skillz.

对不起,小樱桃 我说错两诗人。

Last edited:

GretaGarbo

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:

P.S. Go china!

You got something against the glorious Communist revolution bitch?

Besides Indians are communist wannabes - they had the government-based economic system but the government didn't go communist.

My God what a bunch of pussies.

IamaFloorMat

HSC
N/A
i dont think that guy is actaully indian , thats just his boyfriend

on another note , i was on the bus and some chinese guy started sleeping on my shoulder

it was a memorable experience.

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:

P.S. Go china!

That is very disturbing. They're just twenty-something girls. Cherryblossom, what is going on? Why are those girls being shot? What have they done?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Is that not the tiannamen massacre in 1989?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yes... the merciless killing of civilians like that really compares to an american soldier in a live fire area shooting someone who he feels threatened by...

That's just sick anyway, you can't justify things by saying "BUT LOOK AT YOU!!!!".

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Except that wasn't sanctioned by the state and an investigation into that incident was conducted. (Not sure on outcome).

In a similar circumstance:
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/03/31/germany.us.soldier.ap/index.html
WIESBADEN, Germany (AP) -- A military court on Thursday found a U.S. Army tank company commander guilty of charges related to the shooting death of a wounded Iraqi last year.
Not that exact incident but it shows that they aren't tolerating it. (Considering it was an American aircraft that recorded it).

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
Yes... the merciless killing of civilians like that really compares to an american soldier in a live fire area shooting someone who he feels threatened by...
there is a reason for capital punishment you know... the state doesn't kill people for no reason. those people must have committed a crime in the eyes of the state.

secondly, the picture i uploaded was the controversial shooting of the wounded insurgent (big threat there) in a mosque. there's no such thing as mercy-killing in a warzone, if that's what you're trying to suggest. the wounded man posed no threat. was shooting the wounded insurgent not merciless?
Not-That-Bright said:
That's just sick anyway, you can't justify things by saying "BUT LOOK AT YOU!!!!".
why not?

my point is that cruelty can and does exist everywhere, not just in china.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Frigid said:
there is a reason for capital punishment you know... the state doesn't kill people for no reason. those people must have committed a crime in the eyes of the state.

secondly, the picture i uploaded was the controversial shooting of the wounded insurgent (big threat there) in a mosque. there's no such thing as mercy-killing in a warzone, if that's what you're trying to suggest. the wounded man posed no threat. was shooting the wounded insurgent not merciless?
why not?

my point is that cruelty can and does exist everywhere, not just in china.
they were killed because they refused to be a part of china... they were the free citizens of tibet.

You cannot compare someone in a war situation accidently killing someone they shouldn't have with the purposeful killing of free people.
This would be like if america had gone into iraq and killed everyone who wouldn't yeild to their rule :rolleyes:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
This would be like if america had gone into iraq and killed everyone who wouldn't yeild to their rule :rolleyes:
i dun think your statement is far from the truth; at least for the people who supported the previous regime and the insurgents who want america out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)