China (1 Viewer)

luckygal

HSC
Hey Is anyone doing China for national study or am i like the only one in the entire state?? If so are people focusing on Zhu De or Sun Yat-sen?

MichaelRoberts

HSC
Yeah I am.
We are doing Zhu De, and there is hardly any info on him out there (you have to dig deep into the history books... Wikipedia hasnt saved the day yet)

School took most of our modern class to China to see it for ourselves. Very, very interesting. I think the biggest boundary with China is understanding the ever-changing political system. It is so much different to the western one we understand

And remember everyone... Buggy is tops!

Mike

HSC
I'm doing China and we are doing Sun Yat-sen...I am actually doing an assignment on the Guomindang right now if anyone wants to post any notes :)

superbri

HSC
I'm doing China and Sun Yat-Sen and it totally sucks. My trial is tomorrow and I know absolutely nothing on the subject. The other Modern class got to do Germany, but my teacher made our class do China. And it is the most boring topic I do believe I have ever studied.

And there's no information on it! ANYWHERE.

Lame. :chainsaw:

HSC
I'm doing china and I love it. We did Zhu De as our personality and it's really easy because most of his life is just based around the key events of the national study.

People are scared off by the foreign names which aren't as easy for us to remember, but if you get past that China is actually just a really easy to learn narrative andall the facts are fairly basic.

Sandez

Hay Guys
HSC
MichaelRoberts said:
Yeah I am.
We are doing Zhu De, and there is hardly any info on him out there (you have to dig deep into the history books... Wikipedia hasnt saved the day yet)

School took most of our modern class to China to see it for ourselves. Very, very interesting. I think the biggest boundary with China is understanding the ever-changing political system. It is so much different to the western one we understand

Mike
Good to see another Grammar person here!

And Michael, at most, half the class went.

And I agree with you in regards to Buggy- also if you can get your hands on Ronald Laidlaw, and John K. Fairbank, you'll be doing nearly as well as me. :wave:

PaddyG

HSC
MichaelRoberts said:
Yeah I am.

Mike
Ahahah, you're talking about Gilbert and her love for Buggy

Sun Yat Sen is where its at!

ronakie

HSC
whoaa. i didnt read ur thing properly. UR CLASS WENT TO CHINA!
thats awesome.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Sandez said:
Good to see another Grammar person here!
lol when I first read that, I thought 'Sydney Grammar'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)