chiro stall this wk @ MQ (2 Viewers)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Yes, thank you! X5B rules!! The mood lighting, the constant room temperature, and the massiveness of the place...its awesome for sleeping.

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
the shitty tables?

and how ur books and shit always fall down to the person in front of u >< omg i hate x5b pises me off.. and doin exams in there are stupid i always manage to drop something halfway through.. hard to concentrate in there!!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
the 'mood lighting' casts very dark shadows on your work if you're sitting at the wrong angle
the tables are loose
it's too far away from everything

it is still probably the best theatre though

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
is mason where they have marketing?

neways X5B rules, u have to be able to control ur table, it comes naturally as u get used to it, and the lighting is awesome! only criticism of X5b is its distance but then its not really that far...one of the best buildings on mq campus, rivalling but not surpassing SIBT

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i agree that the best buildings are sibt and x5b

X

xeuyrawp

never been in SIBT.

X5B's annoying witht he tables. I have to sloach to hold onto the table with my left hand.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
ive been in sibt a lot of my friends go there, the doors r automatic (u just have to press a button and they open 4 u) and it looks nice from outside as well

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Supra said:
ive been in sibt a lot of my friends go there, the doors r automatic (u just have to press a button and they open 4 u) and it looks nice from outside as well
And lots of rich international students k lah!

bubble_tea

Supra said:
there are some doors that open with a push of a button, like in F7B and some in E5A..

wheres SIBT?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Also in the W5A/B/C buildings

SIBT = in between the pysch buildings and comp labs

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
haha ... i use the sibt computers, der always free, der better and the seats r comfy + asian eye candy = cant go wrong :p

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
i havent been in the above buildings as yet, but at least they have electric doors too :p
hmm i didnt know we cud use the sibt computers, are our logins for the mq comps valid for the sibt ones as well?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)