Choosing Hairdressers :) (1 Viewer)

hey people how do you guys decide which hairdresser to go to? do u judge them by the decor, the posters on the wall, whether or not u like the look of the hairdresser(s) inside or what? and do u guys normally just pop into the closest one and stick with it or do you guys change hairdressers all the time o_o?

baby706

hey

ive been going to the same hairdresser since i was like 5. she was a 3rd yr apprentice then now she owns her own salon and employs like 30 staff. shes won heaps of awards for her salon and work...shes the best hairdresser! i always trust her to do whatever she wants and have never had anything bad done to my hair i dont like

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
I used to switch around a lot but i found a hairdresser i really love...i usually judge by their own hair! if it looks good my logic is then they can do my hair good as well

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
I judge them by their own hair, and how healthy it is.

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
I see a guy locally called Sergio, likes to call himself Sergio the magnifique.

Very, very, very stereotypically camp, but doesn't raise an eyebrow if i say "red, blue and black, make it short all over but leave the fringe heeeeaps long."

he gets excited when i make an appointment because he likes doing the interesting ones...

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
meh... i just went to the first one i saw in town... and i still go there cos they cut my hair well and are really nice people.

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
i usually go by recommendations from friends and family, then look at the hairdressers own hair and their clients

my hairdresser is so sexy woot woot and hes not gay :D:D:D

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i just go to the closest one to my house. they're pretty good, and one of them is HOT *grin* although he's gay :( lol. he makes me want to get my hair cut more often

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
shame for u... i always want to get my hair done cos my hairdresser look likea younger version of brad pitt

YYYUUUMMM!!!

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i just go to the hairdresser that is closest to home and the cheapest.
the place i go to is a 15min walk, so its pretty good.
and its tre funkay. REALLY comfy chairs, and my hair always looks good when i walk out.
and the girl who cuts my hair is really good and she has awesome hair.

HSC
N/A
I got to the one my mum goes to. Pretty good salon, won awards etc etc... hairdresser wants my hair to be more "funky" and is always desperate to cut it shorter etc etc, but like... no!

Have been thinking about finding a new hairdresser, but I've only *now* trained my hairdresser into giving me what I want. Plus I'm a lazy homebody that doesn't like making changes... lol.

s0k0y0e0

HSC
fungrz said:
hey people how do you guys decide which hairdresser to go to? do u judge them by the decor, the posters on the wall, whether or not u like the look of the hairdresser(s) inside or what? and do u guys normally just pop into the closest one and stick with it or do you guys change hairdressers all the time o_o?
Hmm honestly...it usually depends on $$$, cause I usually know a lot of "flashy" 1's are hell expensive and I'm not willing to pay hundreds of dollars just for my hair...it's dead anyway! :uhhuh: :)

Last edited by a moderator:

bex

HSC
my hairdresser is a really good friend of mine- shes just finished her apprenticeship and was last year nominated for apprentice of the year! al her cuts and colours are mad!
yay for bianca!

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
i dont really like it when hairdressers try to make you do something with youre hair, especially if you keep telling them no. that would be my main reason to change hairdressers. i love mine, cos she always tells me it looks good and im taking care of it and doesnt try to make me do different stuff unless i suggest it, then she gives me ideas

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
bex said:
my hairdresser is a really good friend of mine- shes just finished her apprenticeship and was last year nominated for apprentice of the year! al her cuts and colours are mad!
yay for bianca!
that wouldnt be bianca calvi would it lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)