-chosen Country-? (1 Viewer)

Bobbie

Hey what are your chosen countries. I'm changing my country and studying a new one. What are you doing?

mishka

HSC
N/A
me too!!!

is it because it happens to be in the textbook?? :D

Bobbie

Ah yeah, i'm doing India...
our teacher chose THE VATICAN CITY but i reckon its going to disadvantage us coz its not really a country anyway so i decided to change mine and been studying it. Plus their is no information on the blucken vatican city. Did you's get tto choose your country individually or did your teacher choose yours too?

miss_pie

HSC
Iran. mainly coz my class is full of rednecks and she wanted to educate them in the ways of people that don't think every muslim is a terrorist. go my teacher.

chuckles

i'm either gonna do Vietnam or Japan, havent made up my mind yet (and yes I know the exam is next week!)

Hey for anyone doing japan, what theory of social change would you apply if asked? Im jut not sure which one is most appropraite...

Good Luck everyone!!!

frazzle

HSC
we did indonesia in class, so yeah, i might as well keep that.

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
woah, our skool is way different, we have two classes, one class did SAMOA, and our class did PNG...we got 2 go 2 samoa =) ...did any1 else do either of these 2 countries?

Last edited:

drama queen

we did vietnam, i think cos it was in the textbook. i assume it was this reason cos we also did rock n roll (pop culture) and women in indonesia (equality and difference) which are in teh texbook too!

doi moi all the way, it relates to practically every question on continuity and change, plus the theories.

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
we did 'surfing' as a pop culture...it was in our text book...maybe we hav diff. texts...not sure? we did work and leisure aswell...

mishka

HSC
N/A
vietnam was the only one we did that was out of the textbook... we did barbie for popular culture and buddhism for belief systems!! :)

KnifeySpoony

HSC
So i'm just catching up on some of my stuff for my case-study on china, so uh, where'd you guys source all your research from? did u all jsut google? i'm not 100% sure on what to look for and where, so any help would be great :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)