Civil Eng w/ Architecture @ UNSW (1 Viewer)

sharoooooo

HSC
Hi everyone,
i was just wondering... i have 2 options.

Option 1:
Do Bach of Architecture followed by Masters of Architecture to become a qualified Architect.

Option 2:
Do Civil Eng w/ Arch (which will qualify me as an Engineer at the end of the course) and then do Masters of Architecture to become a qualified Architect.
So Option 2 will allow me to be qualified as both an Engineer and Architect.

So, my question is: am i allowed to do Masters of Arch after I've done Civil Eng w/ Arch? or do i need to have completed Bach of Arch in order to do the Masters of Arch?
(the underlined part in Option 2 is the part i am uncertain if i am allowed to do this)

thank you

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi everyone,
i was just wondering... i have 2 options.

Option 1:
Do Bach of Architecture followed by Masters of Architecture to become a qualified Architect.

Option 2:
Do Civil Eng w/ Arch (which will qualify me as an Engineer at the end of the course) and then do Masters of Architecture to become a qualified Architect.
So Option 2 will allow me to be qualified as both an Engineer and Architect.

So, my question is: am i allowed to do Masters of Arch after I've done Civil Eng w/ Arch? or do i need to have completed Bach of Arch in order to do the Masters of Arch?
(the underlined part in Option 2 is the part i am uncertain if i am allowed to do this)

thank you
Better off asking the uni

Don't think we have architecture students on bos

trapizi

╰(゜Д゜)╯
HSC
Yes you'll be able to take M.Architecture to be come a qualified architect and a certified engineer after you've done civil/achri. I've talked to BE rep and they told me this. Or you can come to information day for more detail.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)