clash help pleaseee (1 Viewer)

checrollar

HSC
Hi, ive selected high math 1A and higher physics 1A and there is a clash, i dont know how to fix this??

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Okay, so you have a clash. What you have to do is you have to call up the university, or go there in person, to fix it.

This is because there is only one lecture stream for PHYS1131 and... well, you can't change that. Problem is there are two MATH1141 streams and the other one which you can enrol in is also full. So you have to contact them and ask to be enrolled into the other lecture.

Now, you can ignore the clash as well - and go to the other lecture stream on Wednesday 12-2 and Friday 9-11, because lecture attendance is not recorded. However, that'll clash with your SCIF lecture.

So... what I'd suggest is calling up the uni because neither of those maths things are working for you, right now.

I would also NOT suggest going "It's a lecture, I don't need to go anyway".

IamBread

HSC
Okay, so you have a clash. What you have to do is you have to call up the university, or go there in person, to fix it.

This is because there is only one lecture stream for PHYS1131 and... well, you can't change that. Problem is there are two MATH1141 streams and the other one which you can enrol in is also full. So you have to contact them and ask to be enrolled into the other lecture.
It now says 90% (I just checked then).

checrollar

HSC

Now, you can ignore the clash as well - and go to the other lecture stream on Wednesday 12-2 and Friday 9-11, because lecture attendance is not recorded. However, that'll clash with your SCIF lecture.

So... what I'd suggest is calling up the uni because neither of those maths things are working for you, right now.

I would also NOT suggest going "It's a lecture, I don't need to go anyway".
Okay, i'll ring them up, but do you know who i have to ring? like which particular department/place? And is a computer science course necessary for a bachelor of science (advanced mathematics) degree in the first year?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I'd suggest calling Student Central.

And no, you don't need to do a Comp Sci course like COMP1911 in first year. I'm doing mine in third year, because I didn't have a place for it otherwise.

checrollar

HSC
Just did that, apparently i have to fill out a "course enrollment variation" form, and contact the course authority. So hopefully that works :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)