Class of '03 target UAI's (1 Viewer)

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Originally posted by InfiniteQ

Damn timmy... you beat me by 0.05 and I didn't even do the HSC either!!
well.. too bad.
actually i can't get 100 now i stuffed up my first english asst!

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
Originally posted by t-i-m-m-y

well.. too bad.
actually i can't get 100 now i stuffed up my first english asst!
Yeah I stuffed up my first english & economics assessments :/

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Originally posted by InfiniteQ

Yeah I stuffed up my first english & economics assessments :/
i only got 10/15 for my creative writing. cuz i did it in a rush. no editing. missing words, and switching tense!

DEE

Well i don't believe in aiming for something that is impossible for someone who has already stuffed up her first assesment task i'm aiming for the 80 mark but i will be happy as long as i can get into my course what do u all want to do after HSC. Anyway i'm goin tata dudes dudettes
:apig:

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
Originally posted by t-i-m-m-y

i only got 10/15 for my creative writing. cuz i did it in a rush. no editing. missing words, and switching tense!
Omg I got exactly the same as you! But it was for a diary entry piece on changing self... often too repetitive... structure = crap blah blah blah.

bobo123

HSC
first assessment didnt count much......i think........i hope.... :p

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Our school always has exams so early, they're next week. In our yearlys last year we still had 4 weeks to go when we finished our exas, we literally sat there for a month.

Originally posted by DEE
Well i don't believe in aiming for something that is impossible for someone who has already stuffed up her first assesment task i'm aiming for the 80 mark but i will be happy as long as i can get into my course what do u all want to do after HSC. Anyway i'm goin tata dudes dudettes
:apig:
don't worry i stuffed heaps of assessments in the early months, but most of them were worth 10-15%.You'll find later on that others will stuff up so you'll catch up to them before you'll know it

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Well, I am aiming for the 90's..... but in my heart I would love to be above 95....... but I don't want to get dissapointed......... I'll just work my hardest and see what happens.

Noelle

I want at least 95+
But for what I really want to do at where I really want to do it i'll need 98. something.
we'll see...

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
Originally posted by bobo123
what course requires 98 ?
Ohh there are many... I recall optometry was 98 at one stage... it can depend on the uni too I suppose...

pri

HSC
N/A
im aiming for 99+ but Im not sure I can get that seeing as I seriously stuffed up my 3 u and 2 u maths assessments, I must have been ranked near the bottom for 3 u , mind u it was a hard test and I do go to a selective BUT STILL!!!

I need 96.xx to get in psych at usyd, I just hope I can get that... my parents, the school and the whole fucking indian community are only really happy with 99+ but oh well, thats life, cant please every1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)