FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
Originally posted by YEAR11
guys it would help a lot if you all added class of 03 to your signatures
thats a good idea

ok done

'03!

EDIT: how do i 'embolden' some of the text in my signature?

Last edited:

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
before the text put the capital letter be in between two of those square brackets (I would show you but it disapeers in the post) and after it do that same thing but with a / before the B

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
i feel sorry for you 16ers. i have friends that are still 17 and they hate it. being young sux. i turned 18 in july last year and was kinda older than a lot of people. no where near the oldest but older than a lot, and its so much better.

but i guess you cant help it. but i feel for ya...

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by tammer
i feel sorry for you 16ers. i have friends that are still 17 and they hate it. being young sux. i turned 18 in july last year and was kinda older than a lot of people. no where near the oldest but older than a lot, and its so much better.

but i guess you cant help it. but i feel for ya...
jus remember tammer that on average us 16'ers will live a year longer than u.....muahhahahahha:cool: :cool:

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
thanks for the help YEAR11

by the way..you ARE going to change your name for year 12, right? :cool:

lilmiz_2oo3

YO!

IM IN CLASS 2003.. and i feeel sooo old.. dayum the year went by so quick would you believe it guys WERE IN YEAR 12 .. shesssh .. its sooo quick ... but i know this year will go even quicker..!! you reckon ? I DONT WANNA TURN 18 *sigh* :)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
hehe yeah I have to get Laz to change it though, can't do it myself. Ah well I'll do it b4 school starts I guess.

And yes school did go heappppsss quicker and I'll take a bet it will go even quicker this yeah. Aaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!

pri

HSC
N/A
Re: YO!

Originally posted by lilmiz_2oo3
IM IN CLASS 2003.. and i feeel sooo old.. dayum the year went by so quick would you believe it guys WERE IN YEAR 12 .. shesssh .. its sooo quick ... but i know this year will go even quicker..!! you reckon ? I DONT WANNA TURN 18 *sigh* :)
I kno exactly what you mean, except for the turning 18 part :( I wont be 18 till 1st year uni . damn!!

oh well better being in the class of 03 than 04!

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Originally posted by t-i-m-m-y

ditto

i'm class of 03 ( some ppl angry cuz i'm still 16 i should be 04)

how bout we follow year 11's genius idea.. stick it in ur sig.....
I was still 16 in year 12...it sux not being able to go out with your friends clubbing then or even NOW!

FunkyFlava

Psycho@UNSW
HSC
I was 16 during half of year 12 as well. :/ still 17 here and starting uni lol! i turn 18 in July. anyways i shouldn't be in this thread lol. :)

pri

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by FunkyFlava
I was 16 during half of year 12 as well. :/ still 17 here and starting uni lol! i turn 18 in July. anyways i shouldn't be in this thread lol. :)
aah ur like me, cept take away a year. when ur b'day?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)