Class of 2004 (1 Viewer)

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
Dammit! We wanted to do USA last year but they made us do Germany!!!! They wouldn't buy the new textbooks for USA lol.

So who is teaching mod hist now??? Are new teachers coming or what?
We have new teachers coming, but Yr 12 Modern Classes are having Overs and Ms Druitt. I've had Overs since Sutho left, but due to timetabling we have Ms Druitt. But it sounds like she is pro to the max when it comes to USA work...so I'm happy!

But we will still miss our two fav teachers... :(

picaresque

HSC
I'm in her class. *points above*

Can't wait to do Russia and Trotsky - it's currently my favourite country and I have a thing for revolutionaries which possibly self-destructive.

But the Pacific Conflict >> anyone capable of reassuring me I won't just fall asleep?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
im doing modern this yr (11) i dont really know topics and that but if i need help i know where i can get help LOL

craz

HSC
I did WWI, China and IndoChina. have any questions u can pm me..just a slight thing about it though. We did heaps on china and in yr 12 we did Vietnam after dien bien phu.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
dien bien phu can go get.....
glad we aren't doing vietnam.... go Russia and Conflict in the Pacific.

enter~space~cap

{Enter-Space-Capsule}
germany and pacific conflict

i didnt wanna do germany cos almost everyone in nsw is doin it, i sooooooooo wanted to do China, but no-one in my class voted on it.

craz

HSC
we did indochina cos its interesting but my teachers did it from yr 7 to 12 dunno why...maybe to make us good at it??? china isn't too bad...we found modern china really interesting..WWI isnt too bad...especially the emphasis my teacher put into weapons! unfortunately for others at my school...he's retired.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Yes... Indochina is good... but maybe going to Vietnam makes it a bit more interesting?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
hahaha the ironic thing is...i AM vietnamese!! and i've also been to vietnam and i speak vietnamese everyday so learning about it in skool just abt pushes it over the line..but yes...at times it can be interesting i guess....actually no not really...ahaha i guess ill have to try hard to get the good marks either way..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)