What are you doing?

• Agribusiness

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Horticulture

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HSC
Seeing as there's actually 07ers posting here, I'll start up this thread.

Sign in here Class of 2007, so we can all e-meet each other, and help each other through this course.

Also, if you know what you're doing, options or the project, choose it in the poll.
I think the list of options is right...

JulietHawthorn

HSC
Well yes, i am doing plant and animal management and also the sustainable one.

HSC
N/A
I'm in. =)

Typical Rusie.

I don't know about options yet, though. Not the RP. Probably the sustainability on top of something else. I'll vote when I decide.

steer-rider

HSC
Yeah, I am only doing my preliminary course now, but as I am conducting my own research trial into growth weights of cattle, I need to do it over the 2 years.

emar

HSC
hey hows everyone going i'm doin animal and sustainablitity cause they're like soooo easy cause you've basically covered everything in them by the time you get to year 12. Other than that my subjects are chemistry(which absolutly rocks), Legal Studies(pretty cool course), Advanced english(ok if you choose your texts with the teacher), extension 1 english(teacher made us do crime sooo not wanted to do crime), ag(well duh) and maths(stupid pointless subject me no like) but yeah thats it. Good luck every1 in the HSC only one more term yikes but yay.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
emar said:
hey hows everyone going i'm doin animal and sustainablitity cause they're like soooo easy cause you've basically covered everything in them by the time you get to year 12. Other than that my subjects are chemistry(which absolutly rocks), Legal Studies(pretty cool course), Advanced english(ok if you choose your texts with the teacher), extension 1 english(teacher made us do crime sooo not wanted to do crime), ag(well duh) and maths(stupid pointless subject me no like) but yeah thats it. Good luck every1 in the HSC only one more term yikes but yay.
lols we`re doing animal and & sustainable.
sustainable isnt too bad , but animal managements pretty straightforward :p
a LOT of content though ><

emar

HSC
hey im just doin some syllabus qns and was wondering if anyone could help me with this one- the role of soil nutrient cycles in australian agricultural systems-i could answer it but it would take forever so has anybody got under a page that answers that for me. i looked in the text book but it is such a useless text book that has more pictures than letters!!! i wish that they would put out something more usefull the dynamic ag book is more usefull that senior ag and its only a yr 10 book:wave:
if you can help me please send it to blondie_garl@yahoo.com.au
ta

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)