Class of 2008 EE2 Rollcall (1 Viewer)

sof.c-f

HSC
yeah my teacher told me more than half my story was shit... so i have spent the whole hols re-doing it .. fun fun

bwong

HSC
i dunno bout you guys but im finding that EE2 course has alot of self-disciple to get it done and well its hard when u ahve a mild case of procrastination like myself. eny suggestions on how to get rid of procrastination? lol

stillwaters

HSC
yay critical response
now must do it...
yea, i have a mild/ verging onto full blown case of procrastination too....
i dunno... maybe schedule one or two hours per week (more if you want) where its just ext 2.... nothing else. lock yourself into your room and just write whatever crap runs through your head (crap in metaphorical sense... replace with stuff, great idea etc. :p)... i dont think you can get rid of it.... i do procrastination awesomely... i log onto computer to start typing and end up here.... >< :spam: omg they have spam???
but seriourlsy, i actually got more done in the past few days by putting some pressure on myself i.e. have to get first draft done by end of holidays... do you work better with a bit of pressure? like make a deadline for yourself?
g luck ^^
yea and danieljkim, major work's due on 22nd of august...i think... sometime late august.

GET FREE

HSC
I'm doing a story. But I've already mentioned that.

I just thought I'd say hi to all my competition. That sounds so pretentious and bitchy, doesn't it? lol

I really want to be able to read/hear/see everyone's work from this year at the end of the year. Anyone else agree?

3quartersquare

HSC
GET FREE said:
I'm doing a story. But I've already mentioned that.

I just thought I'd say hi to all my competition. That sounds so pretentious and bitchy, doesn't it? lol

I really want to be able to read/hear/see everyone's work from this year at the end of the year. Anyone else agree?
hey competiton =]

yeah, i really like the showcase books but sometimes the stuff that gets in (or doesnt make it) really surprises me.

PS. LOVE your signature. noel fielding is quite possibly my god. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)