• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Class of O5, how did u go in ur 1st assessment? (1 Viewer)

Trev

stix
HSC
Yeah, it's so convenient how teachers always do that.
I was looking forward to getting my ISP back today (and seeing a zero on the top :p) except.....no, they're still fudging around!

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
damn parent teacher interview
IPt goes joe came 2nd for the last assessment
yeah as i said b4 the guy who came 2nd scabbed extra marks and beat me :(
so i got ripped of my 1st place :( lol
how gay

goan_crazy

HSC
Trev said:
Of course not. It's the HSC. I plan on scabbing any mark I can if I deserve it! :eek:
ok trev ur one of those bastards then...grr! lol
i agree with melsc
especially coz i didnt scab marks like every1 else

Trev

stix
HSC
Well if you deserve the marks, and the teacher has been so stupid as to leave it out, why should you be penalised for their stupidity? Last year I couldn't be bothered scabbing marks, and I realise now if I did I might not have been equal, rather first.
It makes a difference this year, especially if you are equal, because then you get the average don't you?

goan_crazy

HSC
Trev said:
Well if you deserve the marks, and the teacher has been so stupid as to leave it out, why should you be penalised for their stupidity? Last year I couldn't be bothered scabbing marks, and I realise now if I did I might not have been equal, rather first.
It makes a difference this year, especially if you are equal, because then you get the average don't you?
yeah well its too late 2 scab marks now...
i jus have 2 beat them in my 2nd assessment

Trev

stix
HSC
Don't you mean third assessment?
My IPT teacher is the biggest ass, he has requested an interview with my parents because:
a) I have a bad attitude
b) I don't do the work (but how would he know?! - he never checks)
c) I have been going crap.
What a complete dick, 3rd out of 30 or so isn't crap! I told him that, and he was like "Well why aren't you coming first?" how about "I'm not trying you fucktard" [I would have liked to say this, but I'd like to stay in school lol]

/rant hehe

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Trev said:
i only 'scab' marks if the teacher has marked it wrong...like in yr 10 computer studies they resused questions they gave us in yr 9...so i studied from them....a the ones i got wrong i noted...anyway i get the exam papaer and realise some are the same..so i wrote the answers according to that...then i get it bak and they changed the answers...i brought it in and we got the marks...thats the onli time tho...i just hate the people who sit there and argue over tiny things and then they beat u...this gal in my class did it to me in yr 10...imaigine an all gals skool..oh the bitchiness

goan_crazy

HSC
Trev said:
Mo well, scab as many as you can - that's my moto (from now on anyways)! Heh.
good on ya trev
ill remember that next time...
my 2nd assessment is due tomorrow for IPT...

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
i scab marks if i deserve it, or if the teacher marked it wrong. i dont really deserve any more marks if I really havent put much effort in the assessment in the first place

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)