• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Class of O5, how did u go in ur 1st assessment? (1 Viewer)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Tommy_69 said:
yeah thanks guys. i wrote a shitload for these assessment parts i would of fumed if i didnt get good marks.. haha.
can u submit ur assessment 4 people 2 look at on BOS?
im sure ppl would like 2 c as u did so well

goan_crazy

HSC
Joes result theory

i got my theory exam back today for info sys and databases
i got 37/55... yeah sounds like a crappy mark but it was 1st in the class so i guess its not 2 bad
the person who came second got 34
i get the practical assessment mark back on thursday so i will post it up...

Chief2666

El Zorro
HSC
My class is full of lazy bums, for that the teacher got us to make a powerpoint presentation on the 7 information processes, omfg, it was so easy 25/25
100%

goan_crazy

HSC
Chief2666 said:
My class is full of lazy bums, for that the teacher got us to make a powerpoint presentation on the 7 information processes, omfg, it was so easy 25/25
100%
thats excellent chief2666 top marks... thats great!

Trev

stix
HSC
Chief2666 said:
100%
haha thats pretty shite (the assessment), that doesnt really assess the levels of people like, if its that easy and lots of people get really high marks it doesnt distinguish between the capable/non in the class; we had to do this as just a class task like term 1 prelim lol

Chief2666

El Zorro
HSC
Trev said:
haha thats pretty shite (the assessment), that doesnt really assess the levels of people like, if its that easy and lots of people get really high marks it doesnt distinguish between the capable/non in the class; we had to do this as just a class task like term 1 prelim lol
thats my point exactly, and the pathetic thing is that there arent lots of people getting high marks, most people got between 60%-70%, some people even got below 50%

Tommy_69

Old Member
HSC
if i come first place at end of year 12 in ipt and there is a large gap between me and the 2nd place will i get scaled up? cuz the ipt classes at school are hopeless and so far im topping

Tommy_69

Old Member
HSC
yeah i will submit them. what pisses me off about ipt, is that its marked so hard. its like impossible to get full marks unless its some easy ass assignment like the guy up top had.

goan_crazy

HSC
i added my marks up myself and he didnt count one mark and i have 2 ask him about one question i got the rite answer but he marked it wrong
so theres a possible 2 or 3 marks
wish me luck
this bring me up from 37 to 40 out of 55 hopefully
i know definetly i can get it 2 38 bcoz it wasnt my fault bout 1 mark...its the teachers adding up :p

goan_crazy

HSC
joe_m_2000 said:
i added my marks up myself and he didnt count one mark and i have 2 ask him about one question i got the rite answer but he marked it wrong
so theres a possible 2 or 3 marks
wish me luck
this bring me up from 37 to 40 out of 55 hopefully
i know definetly i can get it 2 38 bcoz it wasnt my fault bout 1 mark...its the teachers adding up :p
yeah i got the marks so yeah final mark is 40/55 :)

Trev

stix
HSC
Tommy_69 said:
yeah i will submit them. what pisses me off about ipt, is that its marked so hard. its like impossible to get full marks unless its some easy ass assignment like the guy up top had.
lol one prelim assessment (the only one i actually tried in) got 49/50 for the exam on spreadsheets n wateva, and the average was 26/50 lol!

janeus87

I got 14.8/15 in my first assessment task on info sys and databases. Came second but considering theres only 4 in the class pretty easy stuff. Was 9but the others dropped it so now it's just me and the boys......
For the assessment task it was a prac, we had to build a database following instuctions ect and speedsheets and stuff. easy. but only because we got weeks practise.

HSC
N/A
yeh .. ipt .. argh
DATABASES .. info systems ..
it was stupid .. they marked us krap
i swear .. the highest mark was 95% .. i got 89%
they put me down for all these stupid things ..
farrout.. :mad:
but .. it was a last min .. err .. last week attempt ..
thank god it was only 15%
i think our 1/2 yearly is worth 20% ..
so i still got time to work my way up ..
goodluck all you ipt bums!!!
IPT ROX .. and it aint all that difficult either! - depending on how well you decide to do your assessments.. lol

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
can u believe, the ipt teacher marking our first assessments has had the last 2 weeks of last term AND the 5-6 weeks of holidays to mark our assignments and he STILL HASNT STARTED...

wat a lazy ass

Tommy_69

Old Member
HSC
teachers are fucken hopeless these days. pisses me off when they take ages to give your marks back. its hsc we should have priority in marking over the other years!!

goan_crazy

HSC
Tommy_69 said:
teachers are fucken hopeless these days. pisses me off when they take ages to give your marks back. its hsc we should have priority in marking over the other years!!
i reckon
in the past it always happened and they gave priority 2 year 12
now we r year 12 and what...
we dont get it :(

HSC
N/A
_muse_ said:
can u believe, the ipt teacher marking our first assessments has had the last 2 weeks of last term AND the 5-6 weeks of holidays to mark our assignments and he STILL HASNT STARTED...

wat a lazy ass
trust me.. i feel ur pain
stupid geography assessment hasnt been marked..
the teacherz excuse::
"i was on holiday up the gold coast.. it was horrible.. i had to do it for your ecosystem research"
argh!!

goan_crazy

HSC
yeah that sux eh... we SHOULD get priority now
english is the worst
we did an inclass essay and creative writing last term
its been the holidays
now back at skool
the teachers havent even mentioned it
i have no idea when were gonna get it back...
its ridiculous!

goan_crazy

HSC
melsc said:
we r still doing ours...ours is a database assessment...all i have left to hand in is.. the final pratical and the conversion + evaluation
ur database assessment sounds big! is this ur major?
good luck with it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)