• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Classic Hip Hop Songs - Add To The List (1 Viewer)

0Jade0

HSC
Because he is boring and predicable. His lyrics have little meaning or depth.
You cannot honestly say that 50's music is on the same level as LL's. There is no way.
I also do not like the sound of his voice, he sounds retarded.

artfag

Banned
HSC
LMF^^ said:
Honestly though, 50 waz hot befo he got shot, hiz music of courz.
z? zzz z z zzz z zz zzzz zzz zz ! ZZZ

Rorix

HSC
power of the dollar was the best 50 cent album

HSC
he was better before he got shot, maybe it's the whole bullet in the lip thing, i mean i enjoy 50's music sometimes, his hooks stick in ya head, like on tony yayo's 'so seductive' or 'to live and die in NY' but his never made wat i would consider a classic, he has never had much depth in his songs, from 'thug love' to 'candy shop' i have yet to hear a classic (song or album) from 50 cent. The production mostly carries dude.....i could listen to someone like joe budden, jay-z or big l acapella and still dig it. On a side note 'god gave me style' is so fkn shit.

ghetto qua ran is the closet he ever came.....but why does he seem like his claiming to be from the south :S 'what ya'll niggas know about the dirty stuff'

Last edited:

Royce

HSC
are you trying to say that P.I.M.P. wasn't anything or in da club? if that's what your saying you don't know shit. i do agree though i can still sit down and listen to jay-z or mobb depp, but i've been trying to get some Big L where can you buy those cd's, without having to order them in?

dza

Large Member
HSC
Rorix said:
power of the dollar was the best 50 cent album
Rorix couldn't agree more. Finally someone shows some taste.

kojosittinon20s said:
true dat, download jada's checkmate. Jada will tell u where 50's at
Hell yeah, jadakiss is off the hook. I got both cds F_ck 50 I and II and they all leave him for dead (cf. Ether 2!~) Yet 50's pitiful effort in Piggy Bank is just standard post-mega-fame fiddy.

HSC
royce, i have never seen a big l album in a store, pity coz i really want a real version of lifestylez

'this is a known fact, since when has it been cool to get shot at at not shoot back' - jadakiss LOL

'u aint been shot this time so what's ya second album about' - jadakiss

the best disses to G-Unit and 50 though have come from joe budden

i can;t pick a better lyricist, jadakiss or joe budden....i think joe edges jada out a bit.

illmatic

NaS
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
illmatic please change your name to 'R.U.L.E'
ok that was pretty random, seeing as i said absolutely nothing about Ja Rule in here...but if you're trying to accuse me of being a dickrider, check out your avatar, and the way you hate on lil flip in the ill community... check yourself you faggot, the only dickrider here is you, but nice try :thumb:

hiphophorray123 said:
ghetto qua ran is the closet he ever came.....but why does he seem like his claiming to be from the south :S 'what ya'll niggas know about the dirty stuff'
Southside Jamaica Queens. get it now?

And i aint disagreein. Nowa days the production does carry him, and i dont respect the way he handles his shit. But his music is catchy and fun to listen to. Needless to say Power Of The Dollar was a great mixtape, and had some awesome songs in it. It's what really got him respected by people.

But oh well, seeing as your opinion counts more than mine i suppose im totally wrong and you are soooooooo incredibly right as usual. I mean you ARE the hip hop guru arent you :rolleyes:

Last edited:

dza

Large Member
HSC
illmatic said:
..........But oh well, seeing as your opinion counts more than mine i suppose im totally wrong and you are soooooooo incredibly right as usual. I mean you ARE the hip hop guru arent you :rolleyes:
Yo illmatic don't bother addressing the petty arguing that goes on in threads like these. I can tell from your posts that you know what you're talking about when it comes to hip-hop (your name alone should say something) so you don't need to justify anything here.

Anyone who bothers to read most of this stuff will quickly realise HHH is out to disagree with you everytime, largely through being a thread nazi (rules for posting here? zzzzZZZ)

HSC
illmatic said:
ok that was pretty random, seeing as i said absolutely nothing about Ja Rule in here...but if you're trying to accuse me of being a dickrider, check out your avatar, and the way you hate on lil flip in the ill community... check yourself you faggot, the only dickrider here is you, but nice try :thumb:

Southside Jamaica Queens. get it now?

And i aint disagreein. Nowa days the production does carry him, and i dont respect the way he handles his shit. But his music is catchy and fun to listen to. Needless to say Power Of The Dollar was a great mixtape, and had some awesome songs in it. It's what really got him respected by people.

But oh well, seeing as your opinion counts more than mine i suppose im totally wrong and you are soooooooo incredibly right as usual. I mean you ARE the hip hop guru arent you :rolleyes:
i know but only the southern states (ATL, texas etc) are known as the 'dirty south' in hip hop.

you take things to seriously as well 'illmatic -> R.U.L.E' was a joke i coulda said 'change your name to instructions' or some other shit rap album.

why are u saying that 'ur opinion counts bla bla bla' shit if ur agreeing with me???

illmatic

NaS
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
i know but only the southern states (ATL, texas etc) are known as the 'dirty south' in hip hop.

you take things to seriously as well 'illmatic -> R.U.L.E' was a joke i coulda said 'change your name to instructions' or some other shit rap album.

why are u saying that 'ur opinion counts bla bla bla' shit if ur agreeing with me???

wow i agreed with you on one thing!!!! look at the other shit.

you say ja sucks, i say he doesnt
you say T.I is the best, i say he isnt
you say RD > illmatic, i say it isnt

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
illmatic said:

OH NOES!!!!!!!!!111 DIFFERENCE OF OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HSC
illmatic said:

'Who's to blame for all these fights? well you ain't always wrong, im just always right''

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)