• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Classic Hip Hop Songs - Add To The List (1 Viewer)

Rorix

HSC
"I'm about the dollar/What the fuck is 50 Cent" - Jay-Z probably > any line jada/joe etc. will come up with

HSC
i dunno bout that rorix, that wasa good line but 'big shot' by joe budden or 'heartbeatology' were great disses....and his diss to game on 'game over' was fkn awesome...

Rorix

HSC
come to mention it what the fuck is up with joe budden?

has all these hot tracks but Before the Growth just sucked. =(

HSC
he's got some great stuff out though 'through and through' 'cold world' and what seems to be his first official single from the growth 'gangsta party' with nate dogg leaked recently, its a club track but its heaps good, and catchy, he deserves his plat plaque hopefully this will get him it.....but 'joe budden' the album had some really weak songs on it, like 'she wanna know' fuck i hate that song. I hope he makes more songs like 'walk with me' i love that song or 'calm down'

have u heard his freestyle over janet jackson's 'velvet rope' it proves he got depth...and 'trough and through'.....though 'roll your backyard' seems a bit too 'candy shop'ish

'pop off' is awesome

Rorix

HSC
yeah thats what im saying joe budden has it in him to drop a classic but fuck his album sucks

hopefully the growth is better

HSC
yeh im waiting on that and now i just found out i have to wait till like next feb for the roots new one 'game theory' and T.I's 'tha king' should be out end of the year. PSC's '25 to life' is out soon the first single 'set it out' just leaked, it doesn't seem to radio friendly coz basically its talking about pimps and bitches sucking dick lol

Royce

HSC
anything by mobb deep is a classic but it's a shame you can't buy the albums, i'm getting pissed off about that. also why do the tupac cd's have to be so damn expensive? i know he's passed on but shit you'd think they could lower the price a bit.

illmatic

NaS
HSC
BreaKing said:
OH NOES!!!!!!!!!111 DIFFERENCE OF OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao man.. you and hhh are inseperable... ohhh did i hurt ur boyfriends feeelings so u had to come and defend him? shut the fuck up.

HSC
Royce said:
anything by mobb deep is a classic but it's a shame you can't buy the albums, i'm getting pissed off about that. also why do the tupac cd's have to be so damn expensive? i know he's passed on but shit you'd think they could lower the price a bit.

mobb deep > 2pac

<3 mobb deep both prodigy and havoc are awesome....who gives a shit if prodigy was in a picture with a ballerina suit on, that guys got classic verses and 50 cent copied them with the whole bullet proof vest 'fashion' shit....i know he had to wear it, but then it became his trademark 'fashion' and now u see all these wiggas running around wearing fake bullet proof vests (if u been to easter show this year u'd know what im talkin about).....but yeh they originally wore that shit in the 'survival of the fittest' vid.....

amerikas most wanted was underrated and it did poorly in sales, which resulted in them being dropped from jive....though their 'happy bout it' i htink there gonna sign to something big soon.......

best mobb deep songs:

shook ones II
survival of the fittest
eye for an eye
trife life
right back at you
cradle to the grave
party over
G.O.D Part III
hell on earth
clap first
keep it thoro (prodigy solo)
quiet storm
quiet storm remix
got it twisted
real gangstaz
get away
burn
beyond white lines
thug muzik
double shots
final destination
adrenaline
bustin ya hammer
cali love
flood the block
throw ya hands
we dont love em
win or lose
dump
one of ours
one of ours II
get me

Royce

HSC
i didn't see killas theme in there that's a mad song. I like that all eyez on me double cd that has all of tupac's greatest hits on there i'm not really into 2pac but i do like ambitionz as a rider and hail mary, me against the world and bonnie and clyde :chainsaw: although i like jay-z's version better.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Swollen members - Deep End

The Game ft. 50 Cent - Hate it Or love it/How we do

=/

Alimoe_KG

HSC
0Jade0 said:
Classic?....
haha no...i just felt like adding it because i'm listening to it =)

I like the first one, someone used it as the background music for a T-mac mix ^^

L

LaraB

havent read all the posts coz its so damn long so i may be repeating some..soz..

funky cold medina
busta move - i dunno i find this song hilarious:p
baby got back - lol same reason
push it
motownphilly...they say its hiphop...probly mroe r&b...
can't touch this - lol i love his dancing

Royce

HSC
Quote:
2pacs version is betta than jay-z's imo
No way 2pacs is good but i don't like the bit where the chick comes in at the middle and runs it plus jay z has a better voice and makes the song sound better ohh and beyonce has something to do with it as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)