Classroom of the Elite (1 Viewer)

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Since this is inextricably linked to the Biology Marathon Thread, why does this need to be in two separate threads rather than more conveniently contained in the same thread?

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Since this is inextricably linked to the Biology Marathon Thread, why does this need to be in two separate threads rather than more conveniently contained in the same thread?
I didn't expect to see an administrator here!
I have a request, can you please remove my warning and allow one of my 'awe inspiring' speeches to be its own thread again. I didn't mean to spam, I was just excited and honestly, I don't want to type it all up again.
The tread for the biology forums was called 'How to study (without motivation)'.
Yes, Hiva, it got taken down due to spam - YOU HAPPY!?

Radwin Shirazi

HSC
sup man so im the boss now anyways just wanted to say YOU OBEY ME

Radwin Shirazi

HSC
bro i kickd the owners butt and took my role DO NOW YOU MUST OBEY ME YOUNG SKYWALKER

Radwin Shirazi

HSC
IM YOUR BOSS NOW SO deal with it now first off YOU ARE BANISHED AND THE ONLY WAY TO COME BACK IS TO CAPTURE THE AVATAR now scram @Trebla

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
But seriously, no spamming especially in the school forums or else we’ll have no choice but to act. Keep it school related thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)