Club Promoters no experience cash jobs meet new people become socially active (1 Viewer)

celebrityfriday

HSC
Hi guys,
Thanks for looking, i am looking for a promotional team or members to join a newly forming night social club or dance club at world square Sydney (celebrity fridays), it will be an (asain) club with rnb and house mixes,

If you need a casual job some extra cash or some job experience with Australia's leading entertainment/event management company, look no further

Simply all you need is a large or growing network of friends, to promote this club through guest lists. You will receive great incentives such as promotional gear, free entry for you and a mate, and opportunity to meet new friends and grow your network weather you are in uni or going to be.

Normal pay will be $5 dollars per head for everyone you bring in and if you exceed 50 a $25 bonus will be given thereafter for every 50 reached eg 50 100 150 200 etc, and if you are promising more than a number of 100 and it is reached other arrangements can be made.
Best part is you and a mate can get in free !!!

This is a great opportunity whether for money or to use as a reference for the future, you will be working for one of the biggest entertainment companies in Australia,
Best part is No experience and cash in hand.

Please contact me via email for more details on

Clubsocial@live.com.au

Attachments

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
so if i sign up

i get paid $5 per person i send in through the door but it's only valid for one day a week - Friday

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I hate it when people spam my inbox on Facebook with invites to get on lists to go into a club or whatever.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
not a clubbing type?
Not really, but even when I was younger and into it a bit more, getting 10-20 different people sending me a FB invite advertising the same thing and stopping me from seeing the real Events invites is quite annoying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)