• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Clubbin (1 Viewer)

yy

HSC
N/A
i went to some club in terrigal near crown plaza, it was shit. other than that, i don't have any experience with clubbing in central coast, since i don't live there.

binx88

HSC
On the Coast there are 3 main clubs-

*There is Largo at Terrigal on Saturday and Wednesday nights. Largo is the one that yy mentioned. Can be good, depends on how big the crowd is. Music is a bit techno
*There is Iguana Joes which is on Friday nights at Gosford on the waterfront. Personally my favourite. :)
*Then there is Troppo on Saturday nights at the Central Coast Legues Club at Gosford opposite the stadium, it has a reputation of being "sloppo troppo" but is pretty fun. Troppo is awesome on the long weekends on the Sunday night, Queens birthday long weekend was so so so good.

The main thing to remember is to go with a good group of friends and you will have fun no matter what.
Hope this helped :)

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
hey i myself have been clubbing on the central coast although im from sydney... but i have a holiday house near The Entrance n have been to a few clubs up there...

Key Largo is a good place.. especially if ur from outta town coz they love u lol... and ive been to club troppo... its a bit tacky but i recommend u go n check it out coz its not a bad atmosphere there when it gets goin.... n when troppo finishes make ur way across the road to mojos coz that goes off till about 6 in the morning.. evryone goes from troppo 2 mojos..

juz a few pointers on where 2 go....

i havent been to iguana joes yet myself but ill go chek it out 1 day... ive heard its pretty decent.....

anyways catcha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)