Clubs and societies (1 Viewer)

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Is there anything worthwhile doing at the Bankstown campus? I mean, i have a 3 hour gap between lecture and tutorial. Anyone?

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
There's nothing really entertaining at Bankstown campus - you'll find that you'll get bored. Make friends and go bum.

VX1-08U

Originally posted by babyslug
Is there anything worthwhile doing at the Bankstown campus? I mean, i have a 3 hour gap between lecture and tutorial. Anyone?

On campus, no. You could drive to Bankstown Square and watch a movie at Hoyts (or go shopping) ... whatever tickles your fancy.

That reminds me, I have to go to Bankstown this semester for community mental health services ... nooooo (oh well, at least it's a change of scenery).

peepee

loser.
HSC
Originally posted by babyslug
go unibar. get drunk :D
nah i have 2 of those huge gaps too :( dgungdiondggioa[0ionsat bfntse!!!!!!
i'll go chill out at marcarthur square *sigh*

mel81

Originally posted by peepee
i'll go chill out at marcarthur square *sigh* [/B]
cept there's nothing to do at marcarthur square except go to the movies.

VX1-08U

Good ol, greater union (too bad there are no good movies out atm). There's an arcade (as in video games) at macarthur square also, can't forget the arcade!

If nothing else works, head down to C'town Catholic Club for pokkies and drinks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)