Co-op scholarhip (1 Viewer)

umz93

HSC
Business Information Systems. However i think due to my probably low ATAR I wont get it :/

b3kh1t

HSC
I applied for the actuarial one and didn't get it, and honestly didn't really want it lol

CheesePlease

Cheese Dreams!
HSC
Got mine for Acturial. Does anyone know the approximate figures of how many apply/interviewed/accepted?

Really throws me a curve ball actually cos I had my heart set on Melbourne Uni, if I get a full co-op at UNSW I don't know what I'm gonna do.

SXCBEAST

HSC
got mine for acturial. Does anyone know the approximate figures of how many apply/interviewed/accepted?

Really throws me a curve ball actually cos i had my heart set on melbourne uni, if i get a full co-op at unsw i don't know what i'm gonna do.
melbourne! Melbourne! Melbourne!

b3kh1t

HSC
Got mine for Acturial. Does anyone know the approximate figures of how many apply/interviewed/accepted?

Really throws me a curve ball actually cos I had my heart set on Melbourne Uni, if I get a full co-op at UNSW I don't know what I'm gonna do.
Well Melbourne apparently has better education and facilities, but UNSW will pay you lol and you will get industry training. I would base the decision on where you live actually

kle1

HSC
got one for Business Information Technology
Not too interested in it though. Might not bother

CheesePlease

Cheese Dreams!
HSC
Well Melbourne apparently has better education and facilities, but UNSW will pay you lol and you will get industry training. I would base the decision on where you live actually
Well I'd have to move for either, so I'm not too fussed. It's just Melbourne is so much nicer than err... Randwick.

melbourne! Melbourne! Melbourne!
Indeed.

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
After the trials I was expecting 94-96, however seeing how badly i stuffed up my hsc I'll be happy with 90+
You're still in with a shot.

If you got an interview they must have thought you were worth it.

umz93

HSC
You're still in with a shot.

If you got an interview they must have thought you were worth it.
Thanks, i was so sure I wasnt going to get it that i decided to go overseas. Have to cancel my flight now, yaaayy $400 down the drain!

Richard Llyod

HSC
how rude. boo hoo, i wasn't bragging. sorry if it seemed that way.
wasn't that what the question was for the thread?
I wasnt rude. sorry if it seemed that way. the question was 'did you get an interview' a simple yes would suffice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)