Cochlear implant question - HELP PLEASE!!!!! (1 Viewer)

andrewgrieco

HSC
Hi. I'm doing a report on cochlear implant and I need your help with this question below.

The question is... Discuss how advances in technology have resulted in the widespread use of cochlear implants to assist people to hear.

Please help me. Thanks!

Flop21

HSC
What are you having trouble with? Do you have zero ideas on things to discuss?

andrewgrieco

HSC
I'm having trouble with is question.

Discuss how advances in technology have resulted in the widespread use of cochlear implants to assist people to hear.

Flop21

HSC
I'm having trouble with is question.

Discuss how advances in technology have resulted in the widespread use of cochlear implants to assist people to hear.
What part of that question don't you understand? Do you have trouble understanding English?

Or did you just want us to answer the question and do your assignment for you?

Flop21

HSC
@Flop21 Just answer the question. This isn't for an assignment.
I'm doing a report on cochlear implant and I need your help with this question below.
Do you write reports for fun?

Anyway, clearly you don't want help with the question, you want someone to do it for you. I already asked you what part of the question you're not understanding. If you understood it you'd be able to do this easily, it's not that tricky.

Flop21

HSC
Hi. I'm doing a report on cochlear implant and I need your help with this question below.

The question is... Discuss how advances in technology have resulted in the widespread use of cochlear implants to assist people to hear.

Please help me. Thanks!
Okay fine I'll answer the question.

- Improvements in cytokinesis techniques have allowed the transfer of sound waves to brain waves. Thus allowing cochlear implants to enable people to hear.

- Reductions in the harmful radiation that's produced by microphones has enabled microphones to be used with the cochlear implant safely.

- The invention of the x-ray technology enables surgeons to place the delicate implant in more trickier areas like the nose and behind the eyes.

- Electronic innovation has allowed the development of processors that can now store over 1GB of files including music, allowing the person to hear their favourite tunes more easily.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)