cofa materials (1 Viewer)

Calla

HSC
Hi, just wondering when/where will they tell us what materials and equipment we have to buy for studying B. design

biggie walls

HSC
Hey Calla, Im starting Design at COFA this year aswell.

As far as I know we will get a course outliner at our first lecture which will contain an equipment list.

Here's last year's outliner, with the equipment list on Pg 12:
https://secure.cofa.unsw.edu.au/handbook/downloads/2006/outlines/sdes1101.pdf

Are u going to O-Week at all? Im not sure if I am going to go because Im supposed to be going on a holiday at the same time and I dont really want to pass it up for a "Deans Welcome" and other crap...

Anyway hope to see you round, add me on msn if u want: jasonw_11@hotmail.com

groovejet

HSC
N/A
Hey Calla, if my other application does not work out, I'll be taking up the B. Design programme at COFA. Looking into it more thoroughly, I took it the wrong way when I did the HSC (even though I still wasn't good enough). But since I can take advanced standing, there are a lot of subjects which I can take up and they are exciting. I can even focus as my major in graphics/media which is great. So if it so happens that I still want to go back to *you know where*, I have a much better chance.

Calla

HSC
biggie walls said:
Hey Calla, Im starting Design at COFA this year aswell.

As far as I know we will get a course outliner at our first lecture which will contain an equipment list.

Here's last year's outliner, with the equipment list on Pg 12:
https://secure.cofa.unsw.edu.au/handbook/downloads/2006/outlines/sdes1101.pdf

Are u going to O-Week at all? Im not sure if I am going to go because Im supposed to be going on a holiday at the same time and I dont really want to pass it up for a "Deans Welcome" and other crap...

Anyway hope to see you round, add me on msn if u want: jasonw_11@hotmail.com
hey thanks; I dont think i'm going to o-week simply because its a waste of time unless you dont know your way around etc....you should definitely not forgo a holiday for o-week!............btw just for the record im a guy - ive just been using my friends username coz i couldnt be bothered making my own..guess i should

biggie walls

HSC
thats a shame... i was totally looking forward to cyber secks! :D

and yeah ive decided to just take the holiday = woo hoo!

anyway ill cya round

crazy_old_jwg

HSC
Hey,

I'm a 3rd year B Design Student. how are you guys liking it?

if you've got any questions give me a yell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)