Coffee

• Love it

Votes: 78 78.0%
  • Hate it

Votes: 22 22.0%

• Total voters
With the Bulldogs next year; that is, the Yale Bul
HSC
On 29 July 2008 Starbucks announced that 61 of its 84 Australian stores would be closing, leaving approximately 685 people without employment. Starbucks refocused its business in the three main capital cities of Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, withdrawing from Tasmania, South Australia, and Australian Capital Territory.
:(
Now I have to use the fucking store locator.
Fuck Starbucks.
xONBROKENWINGSx said:
i only like coffee i make at home. i hate seeing 'city dickheads' walk around with their tiny starbucks or gloria jeans coffee which they probably paid like $5 for
Why?

1. SYD - Sydney Airport - T1 Intl Dep
T1 International Terminal
Mascot, AU-NSW 2020
2. Haymarket
730-742 George Street
Haymarket, AU-NSW 2000
3. Transport House
11-31 York St
Sydney, AU-NSW 2001
4. Cockle Bay
31 Wheat Road, Darling Harbor
Sydney, AU-NSW 2001
5. Queen Victoria Building 035387

Sydney, AU-NSW 2000
6. 525 George Street
525 George Street
Sydney, AU-NSW 2000
7. Hyde park
201 Elizabeth Street
Sydney, AU-NSW 2000
8. Circular Quay
1 Alfred Street

Sydney, AU-NSW 2000
9. Westmead Childrens Hospital
Hawkesbury Rd & Hainsworth St
Westmead, AU-NSW 2124
FUCK. :(

Hey, there's one next to Customs House.

HSC
PrettyOddProlix said:
:(
Now I have to use the fucking store locator.
Fuck Starbucks.
Why?

FUCK. :(

Hey, there's one next to Customs House.
Because they're biggest wankers out, theres like a scene coffee drinking culture

supersayinhi

HSC
It's 6:43AM, have senior science exam in 7 and a bit hours. I've run out of coffee so im down to drinking tea!!

Love coffee though!

Nothing wrong with Mccafe coffee, i work there so i drink a lot of it at work lol

CoReA91

HSC
Is it anywonder that in the mc cafe ad that the lady making the coffee ( i wnt refer to any mc cafe coffee makers as barista's as thats a disgrace to the title barista) but her milk frothing technique sucks practically its dishwashing liquid and towars the end how does she get a love heart or a replica rosetta?? may b a copy of gloria jeanz??

anywerz i go for the coffee club coffee its amazing authentic italian blend wif a blance of Arabica + RObusta and tastes and essence from south america Europe and AFrica!!

and the baristas undergo emaculate trainign to the profession and serve excellent coffee soo for hsc stress go to ur nearest coffee club for greatest ambience service and coffee!!

u will b sure to get proper rosettas n hearts!!

tania O

HSC
ShaunaJean said:
Hate the taste, love the smell.
same here love smell but dont like the taste rofll my cuzn used 2 eat the coffee bean shes a coffee freak lol.

With the Bulldogs next year; that is, the Yale Bul
HSC
supersayinhi said:
It's 6:43AM, have senior science exam in 7 and a bit hours. I've run out of coffee so im down to drinking tea!!

Love coffee though!

Nothing wrong with Mccafe coffee, i work there so i drink a lot of it at work lol
Well, don't you suck, cheapo.
CoReA91 said:
Is it anywonder that in the mc cafe ad that the lady making the coffee ( i wnt refer to any mc cafe coffee makers as barista's as thats a disgrace to the title barista) but her milk frothing technique sucks practically its dishwashing liquid and towars the end how does she get a love heart or a replica rosetta?? may b a copy of gloria jeanz??

anywerz i go for the coffee club coffee its amazing authentic italian blend wif a blance of Arabica + RObusta and tastes and essence from south america Europe and AFrica!!

and the baristas undergo emaculate trainign to the profession and serve excellent coffee soo for hsc stress go to ur nearest coffee club for greatest ambience service and coffee!!

u will b sure to get proper rosettas n hearts!!
Fix up your punctuation; I don't see a single fucking period or comma in that slab of text.

TSBRAH

HSC
Maccaz coffee is so chat dont drink it :x
Plunger coffee is the best
but meh coffee makes me shit more

laa.musique

Executive Member
HSC
TSBRAH said:
Maccaz coffee is so chat dont drink it :x
Plunger coffee is the best
but meh coffee makes me shit more
maccas filter coffee is chat but their espresso machine and mccafe stuff is great :)

inter108

HSC
I just realised since the HSC my coffee intake tripled.

and now since i don't have the HSC coffee is lol not even needed.

inter108

HSC
I don't feel the need since i have a free timetable all week round lol

No job no hassles.

ZaraKu

HSC
Gloris Jeans is shit. I also read somehwere that the people who own it are part of Hillsong or some random cult and they lobby for a anti abortion group or some shit, they don't sound too open minded.

I wish Starbucks was brought back to Charlestown Square, I miss my frappucinos...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)