Coldplay X&Y (1 Viewer)

Pixydust*

omgosh i adore Coldplay i'm a member of their online fan club thingy :) hey its really cool heaps of ppl like them lol its so hard to pick a favourite - umm maybe shiver, amsterdam or green eyes? oh but Everything's not lost is my pick me up

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
yea i love coldplay but Channel ten ruined yellow for me, playin it over and over. seriously no band should allow the rights to their songs to be played on tv advertising, dont they know ppl will get sick of it. but yes coldplay are prob one of few great bands today, i got parashutes(sp?) and rush of blood to the head at home, fantastic albums.

somechick

HSC
N/A
I just HAVE to tell someone...
this is the best album !!!!!!!!

Coldplay are the best band alive.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
I've downloaded 2 fake versions of this on emule :chainsaw: which is the real version?!

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
miss_gtr said:
ha u know whats funy bout their new single?
in the UK it got beaten to number one by a RINGTONE.. lol, that is sad
Anyone who uses the charts as a guide to what's good music, and what song is better than another song cos it's higher up on the chart, is a retard.

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
i heard its uninspired and boring, which wouldnt surprise me, given that Coldplay are fucking hopeless, like most other bands from Britain

M-turkey

Zoom Zoom
HSC
Hooray!

Its out today! I got my copy this avro as it was waiting in the letter box for me!

It's definately an evolved Coldplay album, its different, but it's still Coldplay.

I'm enjoying it.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
w1ck3d_c10wn said:
i heard its uninspired and boring, which wouldnt surprise me, given that Coldplay are fucking hopeless, like most other bands from Britain
and you listen to metal... :rolleyes:

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
I was listening to it on Triple M on Sunday, didn't sound as good as their old stuff.
Still pretty good listening though.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
lights will guide you home...and ignite your bones...and i will try...to fix you

<3 <3 <3 :) :) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)