Coles did I get the job (1 Viewer)

seetok

HSC
Coles Induction did I get the job?

Hi I went to an interview for Coles today and the man said I will get a call about an induction on tues or monday... he said to buy black shoes and pants and to bring my TFN etc... does that mean I got the job

I was googling am i meant to do an online induction and he didnt suggest at all i would...

Did anyone else have a similar experience?

Last edited:

melaniestrollll

not really a troll
HSC
if they're asking for your tax file number, it's because they want to give you money. so YES YOU GOT THE JOB. they wish to pay you for your services :disco:

seetok

HSC
but it seems as if im going through a different process then people said they went through online :S when i googled things i sound really stupid now lol....

but yeah... i got doubt.. and it would be so misleading if they dont call .. :(

seetok

HSC
wonder if anyone had a similar experience steps wise

onholidays

HSC
I'm pretty sure you've pretty much got the job 80%. I mean, that's with any job though as employers can always sack you any time they want. But i think if he wasted so much time talking to you about getting the right uniform and TFN and how the store process works...then why would he bother if he didn't have you in mind for the job???

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
Inductions means you have the job. They pay you for the induction, and hence why they need your TFN.
They aint gunna do that if you don't have the job!

zobothebobo

HSC
i didn't go through the same process as a lot of the people on here, i had an interview and at the interview was told i got the job and to wait for a call about when to attend induction. then i had induction, training and my first shift soon. i didn't do any online induction, so i wouldn't worry. like other people have said, if he was talking about induction, you probably do have the job. =].

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
exact same thing happened 2 me at bilo.

apply online, generic 'too many good applicants'.. 6months later email saying position available and to reapply'.. month later a phone call saying come in for interview 1on1.. week later u got job come in and fill out forms. week later i phone up saying i havent heard back yet, and told '2 come in 2moro at 6pm, cya"

start the shift, no training, no induction, nothing

it was a sign of 2 painful years to come

TheStallion

HSC
Who cares, it's not like you get any useful information from the inductions anyway. And who needs lots of training for a job at a supermarket? The tiny amount of training you need is given on the job.

bdude

HSC
Who cares, it's not like you get any useful information from the inductions anyway. And who needs lots of training for a job at a supermarket? The tiny amount of training you need is given on the job.
But you get to watch informative videos like "Which Cleaning Product Do You Use Here?" and "How to Use a Fire Exinguisher"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)