Coles myer group interviews ... (1 Viewer)

HSC
Who went too them ? I had mine today at wesley recruitment centre in the city (4-5); I think I said totally wrong things but at least participated :D

Sasukekun

HSC
Casmira said:
Who went too them ? I had mine today at wesley recruitment centre in the city (4-5); I think I said totally wrong things but at least participated :D
lol gl, hope u get selected
i did mine last yr in august at the same place you took it.
what where the scenarios like?? was it the lollie one and how you can advertise it?? and what would you do if you see a customer walking around?

HSC
we had;
- introduction of ourselves (i basically gave a very brief one!)
- make up your own company as if its in the year 2020
- ways too advertise confectionary

god damn at the gorgeous girls at the group interview! unlikely i'll see any again aye Sasukekun?

- Messiah -

HSC
N/A
Ive been to one, and walked out in the middle of it.

There was 8 in my group, a couple of indians/sri lankans, asians, and aussies.

There was this asian bloke who had to open his mouth every second, even when there was no task or question to do.

When there was a discussion, he'd raise his voice. One of the sri lankans said we should do this task this way...the asian bloke then says "Nah, thats poor thinking...it should be done this way.."

He was like that for the period I was there.

There was this aussie lady, she too was like the asian fella.

These two ruin most of the discussion...trying to dominate when ever possible.

Then I was paired with the asian fella for a task. Thats when I knew it was my time to leave.

Fuckers.

Scanorama

HSC
The group interviews are fucking waste of time, not only limited to Coles Myer, but all the other ones I've been to.

When I did my Coles Myer interview, there was this Indian guy in our group, just like the Asian guy as mentioned, wouldn't shut the fuck up. Whenever there is a opportunity, he opened his month, even though his thinking was very 'poor'. Later on, we found out he just arrived in Australia only a couple of weeks. He asked the recuitment lady about how to contact his referee, as they were all in India. The lady said something like 'Don't bother, we are not going to make the expansive international calls to contact them'.

I hope he didn't get the job at the end.

HSC
I got my email back and im unsuccesful but may try again in 6 months :(

CieL

HSC
how long ago did you apply for coles myer?

*Minka*

HSC
Coles Myer are complete idiots and have group interviews when there are no positions going. It is completely about luck I swear. Mine was right before the Target Toy Sale so I got shipped off there but if I went two months later, I would have been told what you were.

P

pLuvia

I got successful, and then they told me to wait for a call. But never got one :(

*Minka*

HSC
Thats common Pluvia. I was in Myer today and used my discount card on some clothes and the lasy there was telling me that K-Mart pissed her daughter about. I mentioned that Target are pissing me around too. Sigh.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
*Minka* said:
Thats common Pluvia. I was in Myer today and used my discount card on some clothes and the lasy there was telling me that K-Mart pissed her daughter about. I mentioned that Target are pissing me around too. Sigh.
How are they "pissing you about"?

*Minka*

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
How are they "pissing you about"?
Well, they don't want to know me since I turned 18, they tell me I have no shifts for the week and then call me at 6:20am screaming that I was meant to start at 6am even though I have mentioned that I can not start at that time as I live a bit of a distance from the store. I have done a couple of sifts since I finished school and now they are treating me like shit so I quit.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
ahh, see thats interesting, I'm 20 ( :eek: ) and my store give me plenty of shifts. However I do usually get dicked around a bit with the rosters, but I got next weeks today, and wow, I'm in love (I don't care if its only coz the kiddies are back at school, it is a good roster, for once, so I'm happy!)

HSC
bananasmoothy said:
My group interview was a murder mystery, so that was fun. :D

I'm sure you'll do great next time Casmira, 'cause now you know what to do, right? ;)
I'll probably forget, knowing me :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)