Colesmyer 2004-2005 Christmas Casual Positions (1 Viewer)

^___^
HSC
i dun think what u wear affects u a lot, unless u walk in with thongs and stuff :p
cos i wore jeans and t-shirt, while ppl on my table wore business suits and shit...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah i don't think it matters much either, it matters more for the one on one, i think they just filter out the people who for example can't speak english at the group interview

wakarimashita

McLake said:
Me = rejected ;(

I am actually quite shocked, considering I worked there last year, oh well ...
ok, i got the same rejection letter after enquiring them about my application since i havent received anything about it yet... depressing...

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Sorry to take so long to reply ...

iambored said:
i'm shocked too mc lacke

did you go for an instore interview? did you get any e mail after the group interview or was this the only one? and did you put down heaps of stores or only GBs?
No instore, this was after the group interview. I didn't put down "heaps", but more than just Myer ...

... said:
McLake

i got the exact same email
and i asked on bored if i'll get the job at coles..ppl said my chance is close to 0%

but then. a few days later, my local coles called me for an interview and now i'm working there :)

have faith and g'luck
*thumbs up*
Thanks ...

MouNtY

Hey i call today and the lady told me to fax ger a copy of my school report...but um.......i kinda don't have one....i was thinkin that i'd send them my yr 10 one but that was ages ago...i dunno wat i'm supposed to do...kinda sux much...anyone got any ideas?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)