colleen hoover (1 Viewer)

lolcti

HSC
N/A
😟 I actually cried at the end it was so cute!! like lets not compare it to ugly love, verity, it ends with us, November 9 and shit its so gooddddd

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
i haven't read any books by colleen hoover because i'm too scared to touch them from what people have said, although, if you say it's a good read, i'm willing to give it a try...

oml

HSC
ok so ngl all ur perfects was crap for most of the book but i cried at the end of the letter
the letters were so sad I cried so much and the books target audience isn’t teenagers which is probs why a lot of people don’t like it, cause it’s more about her issues with conceiving but yeah most of it was pretty mid

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
the letters were so sad I cried so much and the books target audience isn’t teenagers which is probs why a lot of people don’t like it, cause it’s more about her issues with conceiving but yeah most of it was pretty mid
i remember once this girl in my eng class told the guy teacher to read it gejrsagnjergvnkregnvkergkreklg

nsw..wollongong

HSC
why tf does coho take the issues of others and twist it for her own profit
like she used her mums abuse microwave story for it ends with us, god knows who's rape experience for nov 9, what else

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
Just read verity by Coleen Hoover, not the biggest fan TBH it’s semi predictable and I don’t get any real emotional feelings from it
Also heaps of smut in there that’s not needed

lolcti

HSC
N/A
ew its going to be so weird seeing Blake lively as lily like wtfff

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
exactly how i felt about icebreaker, there's literally no plot whatsoever
I have been told icebreaker is like that. I want something good to read to get a little life out of my head.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)