• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Cologne/Perfume (1 Viewer)

Lil_Carlie

HSC
I loooooove j'adore!!! If it wasnt so damn expensive i rekon i culd drink it..hehehe :) Other than that i like... Tommy Girl: True Star, Tommy Girl the original is ok, but my bottle of it is heaps old n i think its gone off...Dazzling Gold is great as well as Dazzling Silver, but i dont have the silver so i just go to the shops and smell it there..hehehe...
I love hugo boss deep red, but i use it sparingly coz it was a limited edition, but its deffs a winter sent so i guess it will be gone by the end of the season, sniff sniff...and then i got 2 perfumes given to me from sum friends who went to Africa, ones a summer one and the other a winter, but if u put em both on they smell heaps delicious...
i'v been buying the fake ones to wear to skool and to the beach n stuff, coz i hate wasting the expensive stuff wen it dusnt matter...i never go without a scent but i swear some of the fake ones soo dont smell like the perfume there ripping off...

you've got me curious about the Body Shop's prefume oil, i think i will have to look into getting sum... :rolleyes:

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
Well....

I actually like Britney Spears' "Curious", I'd like it no matter who created it since I'm not exactly a Britney fan anyways. I'm also into Avon's "Little Black Dress" and Estee Lauder's "Beyond Paradise"

For guys I'd HAVE to say Joop. It's the best. Also, EL's Beyond Paradise For Men. Tim always smells good with it :)

kaylz

HSC
i have oscar de la rente, chanel no. 5, jean paul gaultier, rochas aqua woman, ralph (the one that every teenage girl has) umm flower by kenzo which i don't like, clinique elixir and ummmm like three more that i can't remember

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i hate to admit this but i really like paris hilton's perfume although i have yet to buy it

i love noa cacheral even if i can't smell it

and i'm a definite classics girl - i <3 chanel no 5 and coco chanel like they were my own son

kaylz

HSC
Jazz Man Tim said:
were would the best place be to get Acqua di Gio u think?
Myer in the city? or DJ's?
dj's or myer at bj. or in the city i guess. i like bj though.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
I LOVE Gloria by Cacharel.
It smells so divine.
I got my mum a Cacharel's minis set for christmas and it has Gloria in it. Smells so good.

lalaurenisme

HSC
I love Allure by Chanel. I seem to be the only one in the world who thinks this, but No. 5 nauseates me.

Simply by Clinique is good on days where I feel like it.

rumour

HSC
Has anyone smelled miami glow?!?!?!

Much better than the original, more fruity. Both of them are my fave perfumes:D!!!!!!!

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
has anyone else checked out the new la prairie fragrance, silver rain? its like, the most expensive perfume ever, i thought the price was ridiculous until i got a whiff... fuck its an amazing scent.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Ask for a deal or gift pack with Acqua Di Gio. Make it seem like you're not sure about buying it and whether there is a gift pack with it. I managed to get a miniature Armani Black Code with cufflinks in a special box for 50 ml Acqua Di Gio at $92

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
i wear davidoff echo, but the mens' one cos it smells really nice and i don't really think it's that masculine anyway.

on guys i don't really care that much but i HATE joop only cos my brother has it and it gives he headaches when he puts it on.

Jazz Man Tim

Cannonball
HSC
transcendent said:
Ask for a deal or gift pack with Acqua Di Gio. Make it seem like you're not sure about buying it and whether there is a gift pack with it. I managed to get a miniature Armani Black Code with cufflinks in a special box for 50 ml Acqua Di Gio at $92
awesome :D i hope i get lucky too then lol

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
brothers put way too much cologne on

i think its a perception as a sister- i mean hes your brother

usually when a guy wears cologne you are not thinking of him in a brotherly way

or he could wear too much :confused:

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
glycerine said:
and i'm a definite classics girl - i <3 chanel no 5 and coco chanel like they were my own son
i love chanel no 5 too:)

rumour said:
Has anyone smelled miami glow?!?!?!

Much better than the original, more fruity. Both of them are my fave perfumes:D!!!!!!!
I like it!:) I bought it for a friend of mine for a bday present, it came in a really nice giftpack. I want to buy it for myself too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)