neverXending

HSC
issey miaki- issey (bessst ever)
dior- miss dior cherie
dkny- delicious (greeen)
clinique- happy
ralph lauren -cool
gucci-rush
ralph lauren romance (except im kind of over it now)

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
PrinceHarry said:
I cant go through all the thread but where did you usually buy your perfume? I want to buy Britney Spears Curious (to surprise someone not for me!)but it is quite expensive from the official website http://www.curiousbritneyspears.com.au/ the 50 ml is $ 79 and 100ml is $109. Will they be cheaper at supermarket?
Get Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
actually, the britney perfumes are pretty good. that midnight fantasy one is amazing.

i hardly ever comment on people's perfumes (it feels weird to me) but i had to ask this woman who came into my work yesterday what she was wearing because it smelled SO good and she was all:

"don't you dare tell anyone but it's midnight fantasy by britney spears"

and then i remembered that the same thing happened when i went perfume shopping last year, i was trying them all out and the one i liked the best was curious.

she almost certainly has no part in making the perfume, but dont knock them til youve tried them, theyre pretty awesome.

killyridols

HSC
i love aquolina chocolovers! body shop vanilla oil used to be my signature scent but i don't use it because it is too strong and all my friends use it now :mad1: . i love smelling like chocolate or vanilla. aquolina pink sugar is also delicious smelling but i don't use it.
in summer i mix demeter coconut and demeter peach fragrance.
i love demeter! they make such original scents. i really hate smelling ralph or no.5 because it's so common.

dhampoet

HSC
N/A
guys
is there any place in sydney (around city) for trying the perfumes freely without asking the shop attendants to bring the perfumes to us?
myer?

HSC
I hate Fantasy. Its so sweet that it gives me headaches, not to mention that so many people at my school wear it. They spray way too much also so I'm forced to smell it in the toilets, in classrooms, in the library, canteen lines....

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
Fav:
Be Delicious by DKNY
Lacoste by Lacoste (Guys) <<the best ;)
Burberry Brit by Burberry
Unforgivable Woman by Sean John

7th Sign

HSC
I have had alot and I still think Georgio Armani - Aqua Di Gio is by far the best,

I also don't mind some Joop ones they have,

most others like ralph, diesel all are crap imo

princesscal

Banned
HSC
Davidoff - Cool water deep.

Everytime I wear it people come up and sniff me, begging to know what it is. It's great.

tigerlily06

HSC
i love DKNY be delicious, Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B, Calvin Klein Euphoria and the classic...Cool Water by Davidoff

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i just bought the stila midnight bloom from the warehouse sale, hope i like it.
also bought michael kors from amazon, KNOW i like that...

HSC
I still hate fantasy. Its so sickly sweet.
Hmm, i sort of like L.A.M.B but theres something in it that I don't like. It's freshness is good though. The new Christina Aguilera one is okay, but it doesn't last all day. I hate when that happens

Collin

HSC
N/A
I left my Chanel Egoiste overseas.. must get another one soon. :(

HSC
curious by britney spears and that fucking angel perfume both make me want to barf when i smell them from like 100m away. they're so overdone, and they both smell beyond rank anyway.

i love marc jacobs' perfume at the moment, not the daisy one, just the one in the little square bottle with the black lid. it smells so pretty :eek:

(wow hey i can't spell)

Last edited:

Lori.

HSC
atm i'm wearing euphoria blossom by calvin klein. At work i gotta wear a Body Shop fragrance so i wear the neroli jasmin, which is pretty good for a cheap perfume.

HSC
I heart Chanel No. 5

Anyone smelled Chanel No. 19? Can't believe that's a perfume! Mon dieu! Ew.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
there must be some kind of universal 'old lady' perfume. i just got back from lunch with every middle aged/elderly relative i ever knew existed (and some i didn't) and they all smelled the same. kinda like that red door perfume only i can't believe that all 30 women in the one room could have been wearing it. it was so weird. and now i smell kinda like it, too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)