colourful log books? (1 Viewer)

smithica

HSC
an exception to this of course is the design people
sorry i no you guys have to include designs but you all know what i mean by making it pretty
sorry

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
Meh......most of mine is writing...plus the handwriting is large. I like having diagrams & some pictures......but i think over-decorating isnt the way to go!

I'm making half n half in total.....to make it fair to pictures & writing!! LOL

Is everyone making sure that they are using jargon?!?! I can't even remember half of the drama jargon for techniques used.....:( .......... ;)

babywhitto

i love my logbooks!!

my g.p one is at the moment full of surveys we took (like 10...we took 30, but i just put in the best 10) and pics to do with tampons and stuff (our topic). and i have 2 pages of writing.

my i.p i love it! i bitch bout my teacher so much! i want her to read it...last time i di din year 10 i fully got angry in my logbook and she signed it and put a sad face saying "you should have talked to me" and that made me even more angry. but i have a LOT of writing in my i.p. i have 3 pags of "Annoyed, Annoyed cont, and annoyed again" and those are my headings...haha cant wait for her to read them to find out how much she pisses me off and so she can back the hell off!!!

but yeah, both logbooks and full of pics and colour...some of it is irrelevant, but its mostly all good...its an excuse to do homework infront of the tv and parents not getting annoyed for watching tv!

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
YAY!!! I'm so happy because today I finished my first log-book! It is one of those black ones with the red corners but not the extra thick version. I'm very proud because log-books have never really been my sort of thing.

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
Kute_Princess said:
my log book is way colourful and i was unde the impression that they did get marked... i have spent countless hours on it :( oh man... wat a shitter...
log books do go towards your marks ... But not because they are pretty because of the content and it is proof that you did all the work

roxie_b

HSC
they wouldn't ask for a log book if it didn't mean anything to them in the end... for all my character profiles in both gp and ip logs i made collages of pix; not only fun look at and read but also fun to make! lol i found it was a good way to chill the night before my performances. as for my rationales, i like my gp but not my ip... we wrote our rationale's as a group but my indy is really poor and about 500ish words. when they asked me to open my log to my rationale i was like GULP i almost wanted to ask them not to read it....

anchor

HSC
Both my IP and GP logboooks were filled with pictures. My GP even had a lot of hand drawn and coloured cartoons of our characters, sets, costumes etc. Sure it wasn't marked, but if you think it didn't affect anything you're kidding yourself. What do you think the markers are looking at when they make you leave the room? A presentable logbook lets the markers you've taken a little pride in both your work and the process of creating it.

Of course full colour drawings aren't necessary, but I tend to do things to amuse myself.

Skitzo

HSC
My log books = compilation of writing, sketches, colour samples, fabric samples

ritchwitch

The only colour I used was blue 'cause that was the colour of my pen. I honestly didn't matter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)