• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

combined law with low UAI? (1 Viewer)

killthechorus

HSC
so i'm doing arts at unsw and my UAI is 81.++
is there even a slight chance that i can do combined law if i aim for a D/HD gpa? cuz with my low uai, my nslr wouldnt be THAT outstanding...and the closest that i can come to might just be 90++ /:

has anyone with a low uai <90 actually successfully trannsferred to combined laws?

thanks and your help is much appreciated :)

jola88

HSC
i'm not sure about getting in that way, but i started the Juris Doctor (post grad law) at UNSW at the beginning of this year and i'm loving it. I had an 80's UAI and did a BA with a low D average and got in.
you should consider it as an option :)

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
so i'm doing arts at unsw and my UAI is 81.++
is there even a slight chance that i can do combined law if i aim for a D/HD gpa? cuz with my low uai, my nslr wouldnt be THAT outstanding...and the closest that i can come to might just be 90++ /:

has anyone with a low uai <90 actually successfully trannsferred to combined laws?

thanks and your help is much appreciated :)
It would be quite hard in your situation, I'm afraid to say. However it isn't impossible. If you achieved something like a GPA of 6.5-7, your chances are still quite high. Anything lower, and you will have to wait till the Juris Doctor Program (JD) where the requirements are based on 75% Tertiary marks and 25% HSC marks.

Try your best! :headbang:

jellybelly59

HSC
It would be quite hard in your situation, I'm afraid to say. However it isn't impossible. If you achieved something like a GPA of 6.5-7, your chances are still quite high. Anything lower, and you will have to wait till the Juris Doctor Program (JD) where the requirements are based on 75% Tertiary marks and 25% HSC marks.

Try your best! :headbang:
Nah even then - the low standards for internal transfers is 70+ and a 95 ATAR. Doubt an 80 ATAR will be able to transfer unless your GPA is off the roof.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)