Come in and answer these questions plz! (1 Viewer)

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
1.You buy your school text books? Nope, only extra ones if you feel the need.
2.What are the most common subjects? Hmm, i don't get exactly what you mean by this, most students do maths and english. If you're talking textbook wise i wouldn't bother for English, just buy your self a creative writing or essay making book.
3.What text book do you use for each subject? Gah, excel for chem and phy, coroneous for maths
4.Do you use excels? *note above answer and i bought excels for other subs, past tests etc
5.What subjects for excel do you buy? note above*

Kuya

Originally posted by *girl04*
* its interesting ( for me!) to see lotsa people say economics is one of the most populer subs at their school. because at ours it hasnt run for like the past 5 years and this year it is running but with only 7 people. 10 years ago they had an ecos class of one! so yeah interesting for me to note
economics is very popular in the top 200 schools. thats probably why.... we have 3 economics classes.

anyway the most popular subs in my school are maths ext, eng adv, business studies, economics, and physics.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
1. no, our schools gives them to us at the beginning of the year and then collects them again.

2. English

3. Heinamann (for biology) Heinamann (for maths) Conquering Chemistry

4. Yes

5. Biology, General Maths, Advanced English and Hospitality.

jaspreet

jasz
HSC
N/A
1.You buy your school text books? School supplies them

2.What are the most common subjects? Physics, Maths 3U, Economics, Chemistry

3.What text book do you use for each subject?

Physics - Jacaranda
Maths - Excel
Chemistry - Success One HSC Chemistry (Excellent), Conquering Chemistry (pretty good)
English - Just from the library when i need one
Economics (Excel - the best there is)

4.Do you use excels? For economics, the rest is not that good

5.What subjects for excel do you buy? Economics (definitely buy one)

Hopes this helps, :)

Heinz

The Musical Fruit
HSC
1. Nope, borrow them from book hire.
2. maths, physics, chemistry, economics (english obviously)
3. fitzpatrick, coroneos, cambridge for maths, spotlight for physics and conquering chem
4. Yeah, excel fast tracks for maths, physics and chemistry for additional stuff (if needed)
5. I've bought phys, chem & eco prelim ones and for the HSC i have phys, chem, eco, excel 2u and 3u fast track, 2u/3u pocket formula books, excel math ext 2 and 50 HSC tips for maths ext 2 :)D i like to have alot of resources)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)