Comm (UNSW) to Comm (Lib Stud @Syd)?? (1 Viewer)

PhiL

Im doing commerce at UNSW this year and was wondering if i wanted to transfer to USYD b comm(lib Stud) next year ie. after one year at unsw, what are the chances of this being able to happen (taking into account that i got the mark for the course)?

Would i have to start this course from yr 1 or could i join in the second yr of the usyd course.
Thanks

IronMike

HSC
N/A
I dont think You would get complete 48 credit points transfered. Which means you would have to pick up on some first year subjects.
In terms of mark requirement, I think you would have very good chance with average of High Credit.
If you have the marks for USYD b com (Lib) why didnt you just take that in the first place?

hello99999

HSC
well if you're taking similar subjects then you should get credit for it, right? like accounting, economics would be pretty much the same wherever you do it?

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Comm (Lib studies) only has one core unit which is 6 credit points. After that you pretty much just do your 2 majors. So you would be able to transfer most, except possibly the core units.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)