commencement party... (1 Viewer)

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
mr EaZy said:
well its not just about 1st year students being such dags.
its about 1st year students not being open minded about mingling around at a social gathering. i based my opinions from the way 1st year students behave in class :( (shakes head) :)
dude wat are u talking about...lol. im also a 1st yr business student, and i dont think we have to many problems mingling...lol. ive met dozens of ppl, and keep meeting heaps of new ppl everyday. and i think we have heaps of fun in class, im pretty loud, always laughing and talking shit in class and trying to flirt with some of the ladies if that counts as a bit of fun...lol.

lol.....if u see a azn fella that fits that description, its me....lol

S

Shuter

slinky said:
dude wat are u talking about...lol. im also a 1st yr business student, and i dont think we have to many problems mingling...lol. ive met dozens of ppl, and keep meeting heaps of new ppl everyday. and i think we have heaps of fun in class, im pretty loud, always laughing and talking shit in class and trying to flirt with some of the ladies if that counts as a bit of fun...lol.

lol.....if u see a azn fella that fits that description, its me....lol
You and the 400 others in the accounting lectures...

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
that accounting lecturer is so funny.

and yeah, accounting is like chinatown..lol. cos out of all the lectures i have, accounting is the one with heaps of chinese...lol.

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
thejosiekiller said:
how many asians do business subjects?

there arnt many in the science faculty...
i think its just the accounting lecture, thats got heaps of chinese, most of the other lectures are pretty evenly mixed imo.

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
thejosiekiller said:
true alot more ppl from out west are coming to uts these days- maybe they dont like uws+
u serious, ive only met a couple of other westies at UTS

and i think most of us prefer UTS over UWS....lol

S

Shuter

thejosiekiller said:
true alot more ppl from out west are coming to uts these days- maybe they dont like uws+
I sure didn't, I came to UTS. But I'm so far west I'm ont west if you know what I mean, the blue mountains.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
[QUah ive found when talking to ppl in my course they are more from the west- not a whole lot of ppl from the north...

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
for me its anywhere but the west, with the exception of a couple of ppl of course.

S

Shuter

Almost all my friends at uni are from the west, Blacktown or further.

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
wat course u doing shuter, maybe its just the only ppl i meet in business tat are majority not westies.

S

Shuter

B Business/B Computing.

Probably so many are in here because we all wanted to be pure Business but then had to go this because it's a lower UAI option, seeing as the west ususally has shitter schools and lower UAIs.

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
Not many kiddies reppin the East.
When I was doing communications last year there were way more private school kiddies, way more hot girls and way more north shore/eastern suburbs/northern beaches people.
Business is pretty different, I've gone from being in the majority to a minority. No diss though, I think the mix in business is interesting.

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
Aight yeh I live heaps close to Queen St Woollahra if you know where that is.
What school did you go to?

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
i used to go to cranbrook

i know some mates who used to live in that area i think- but its been ages since i was there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)