• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

commerce final exams (1 Viewer)

s.m.i.t.h

HSC
will the final exams for each subject be assesing us on all content from weeks 1-13??

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
umm yeah of course. Why wouldnt it? Unless, the lecturer (unit coordinator or whatever) says explicitly otherwise, I would assume everything needs to be studied. Of course, not everything can be tested but the point is that everything CAN be tested.

04er

HSC
Sarah168 said:
umm yeah of course. Why wouldnt it? Unless, the lecturer (unit coordinator or whatever) says explicitly otherwise, I would assume everything needs to be studied. Of course, not everything can be tested but the point is that everything CAN be tested.
i recall reading somewhere that accounting exam will only cover 2nd half of the semester... i think it was in the uos handbook but i'm not sure (maybe i was just dreaming)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
hmm, i guess there may be exceptions. I dont do acct so I wouldnt know.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
04er said:
i recall reading somewhere that accounting exam will only cover 2nd half of the semester... i think it was in the uos handbook but i'm not sure (maybe i was just dreaming)
yep, I think that the ACCT1001 exam only covers material learnt from week 6 onwards?

kow_dude

HSC
s.m.i.t.h said:
will the final exams for each subject be assesing us on all content from weeks 1-13??
Oh GAWD i hope NOT!!!!

Soaphiae

04er said:
how could you possibly do well if you didn't know anything from the first part of the semester... it sounds nice, being only tested on half the course, but it's a lie.

jpr333

HSC
Yeah it's basically assumed knowledge, you can eliminate a lot of the useless theory crap though, regulatory authorities, accounting framework etc etc.

04er

HSC
Soaphiae said:
how could you possibly do well if you didn't know anything from the first part of the semester... it sounds nice, being only tested on half the course, but it's a lie.
don't tell me, tell abdul ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)