• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Committments other than academic? (2 Viewers)

HSC
brian smith from parra. now let's avoid mod abuse by bringing this thread back on topic. =) wait.. one more thing.. brett finch.. LOL

i've already mentioned my commitments which are other than academic.. i probably could fit some more in but right now my time management is down the gutter.

greycats

Mister Monday
HSC
FranzFerdinand said:
i like his avatar better. it looks like some sort of instrument for taking drugs.
I'm not sure if you're being serious or not >.> You're talking about yoakim's, right?

chocolate_lover said:
I like my avatar! I've got a feeling not many people will agree with me though...
You're right, no-one will agree with you :)

Out of school stuff I do include.. Squash whenever I can be bothered, half-arsed attempt at learning to skate (tuesday teach russell how to skate night, yeah!), saxophone tutoring/lesson an FNG when I get the chance(either that or I go out with friends, yes I count that as commitment!) aaaand probably something else that I can't think of.

P.S-Panthers are better than the Roosters, Knights or Eels anyday!

HSC
The Great SoulSearcher said:
lol, he resigned from Parra today, that ain't good news for them.
yeah, poor parra. well, he can come to us a half season early then we'd have two fine coaches at once. :lol:

greycats said:
I'm not sure if you're being serious or not >.> You're talking about yoakim's, right?
yoakim.. yuh. serious.. nuh. :)

Sofstar

HSC
ahh cool a footy conversation in a non footy thread. I'd like to back up Franz and say that Andrew Johns is God.

HSC
lol, come on people. we're not getting the hint. let's avoid moderator abuse and keep the footy stuff to the right forum or on msn or whatever and let the kiddies post their non- academic commitments .. =)

Sofstar

HSC
FranzFerdinand said:
Heyyy wife!! Haven't seen you around in ages :) Got to catch up with the footy stuff on msn soon, mmkay?!
Hahahaha yeahh. mmkay......sounds like a South Park thing. I haven't seen a game since the rabbitohs, can't sit through a footy game on tv:mad1: which is really annoying.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Sofstar said:
ahh cool a footy conversation in a non footy thread. I'd like to back up Franz and say that Andrew Johns is God.
What she said.

And to keep this on topic, I would like to add another commitment to my list - television and the internet. I commit a couple of hours each day, which must now be viewed as a commitment.

HSC
:( I feel guilty because i started the footy talk in this thread...

Another commitment I forgot to type in when i listed my commitments is tv! I don't watch THAT much though. The programs I have to watch are House and the Roosters game (whenever its on).

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
:( I feel guilty because i started the footy talk in this thread...

Another commitment I forgot to type in when i listed my commitments is tv! I don't watch THAT much though. The programs I have to watch are House and the Roosters game (whenever its on).
Don't feel guilty, it was all good. Especially when people started going for the Knights :D

HSC
knights fan since '98.. <3'd the johns brothers, cheif etc etc .. i have to admit that last year i didn't pay much attention to their losing!

couple of years ago i'd have said that tv was a commitment as i was 'commited' to watching the simpsons every day at 6, big brother, all those american comedies, football, soccer and hours on end of cricket and tennis but it's all over now. computer/internet = almost everything.

Sofstar

HSC
Following the knights is a commitment. Been following since 2001, BEFORE the GF. I don't care what everyone else thinks, we rule and Johns does not suck.
Driving is also another commitment except it's not a big one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)