Communication Notes (1 Viewer)

sharoooooo

HSC
hi everyone,

I've been using Ahmad's notes for my entire studies in the Biology Core Topics.
however, Im doing the Communication topic and he did Genetics, so...

Are there any reliable Band 6 notes out there for Communication?
im desperate pls..
pls

el_manu

HSC
hi everyone,

I've been using Ahmad's notes for my entire studies in the Biology Core Topics.
however, Im doing the Communication topic and he did Genetics, so...

Are there any reliable Band 6 notes out there for Communication?
im desperate pls..
pls
The feels of learning Biology without having Ahmad's Notes. And to make matters worse, my teacher didn't even properly teach us comunication and we didn't even finish.

I sadly don't have any excelent communuication notes, but on kickhsc they have a few ok ones.

sharoooooo

HSC
The feels of learning Biology without having Ahmad's Notes. And to make matters worse, my teacher didn't even properly teach us comunication and we didn't even finish.

I sadly don't have any excelent communuication notes, but on kickhsc they have a few ok ones.
thanks :) and dude, i feel the pain. and same, my teacher didnt teach us communication properly. we rushed through it and then my teacher left us. literally. abandoned us suddenly... and havent see him since then............ not even joking

Chris_S

HSC
I did this option 3rd (aka before trials) so we actually went over it explicitly but when doing Search for Better Health we rushed through it and finished it in like 5 weeks! So that was a pain and now I am like rote learning lol. I feel your pain

Flop21

HSC
Is anyone selling or have communication notes from a person that state ranked???? Or even just a really high band 6???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)