Communication Option (1 Viewer)

wavess

HSC
That vibration question... Man confused me I started writing about crickets and their mating behaviours, then I realised that was wrong

cartoonmaiz

HSC
N/A
Guys... did you get this:
For the question about the experiment thing: "Match THREE pieces of apparatus used in this experiment with THREE identified parts of the eye."
I did lens:
I, K and J = lens of the eye
Solution = vitreous humor
Fine paper = retina
I am being told that I am wrong...

desmol

HSC
Guys... did you get this:
For the question about the experiment thing: "Match THREE pieces of apparatus used in this experiment with THREE identified parts of the eye."
I did lens:
I, K and J = lens of the eye
Solution = vitreous humor
Fine paper = retina
I am being told that I am wrong...
You're right, but I added a bit more:
I, K, J - -the lens at different stages/levels of accommodation
solution - aqueous and vitreous humour

cartoonmaiz

HSC
N/A
Yay!!
But for the compare question that followed, I said forthe differences that the cornea and the aqueous humor weren't present so that kinda made the experiment a little different...

HSC
N/A
I wasn't too sure about the eyes and purpose, so i put three animals.

The snake and it's need for infra-red to detect heat from prey
the bee and compound eye with ommotodia because it needs to see things really fast as it flies. As well as ultraviolet because of the flowers
planatarian (i spelt it wrong :( ) with the occeli because it only needs to detect light for direction

will i get the marks?

RishBonjour

HSC
most generic 8 marker.
They had some nice questions though.

mike12345678

HSC
the stupid diagram of the ear was stupid :)
how was that even an ear? it was missing all the dumb parts and i lost one mark so far :(
loved the 8 marker for communication and for everything else it was pretty good.

for that one i wrote about humans and insects so i should be alright

RishBonjour

HSC
But do humans qualify as animals?
or maybe... is your marker a creationist?
LOOL. I thought that. So I did peacockkkkk and beeeesss I looked at the question and it was 2 marks and I wrote like 5 lines an bees i was like WTFFF. then did 1 line on peacock :/ waste of time.

BlakeOlivo

HSC
Uni Grad
I wasn't too sure about the eyes and purpose, so i put three animals.

The snake and it's need for infra-red to detect heat from prey
the bee and compound eye with ommotodia because it needs to see things really fast as it flies. As well as ultraviolet because of the flowers
planatarian (i spelt it wrong :( ) with the occeli because it only needs to detect light for direction

will i get the marks?
I also included the fly and the worm and both the named structures. I think I mispelt ocelli walls, I was trrying to remember the name in the exam :I. I didn't mention the snake, but Im pretty sure the question asked for two animals specifically. Don't take my word on this, but if that is the case, then you might get marked down.

desmol

HSC
LOOL. I thought that. So I did peacockkkkk and beeeesss I looked at the question and it was 2 marks and I wrote like 5 lines an bees i was like WTFFF. then did 1 line on peacock :/ waste of time.
Huge waste of time, especially since there was another question about animals also
Nothing about nuerones, photoreceptors, action potential, the BRAIN

HSC
N/A
I also included the fly and the worm and both the named structures. I think I mispelt ocelli walls, I was trrying to remember the name in the exam :I. I didn't mention the snake, but Im pretty sure the question asked for two animals specifically. Don't take my word on this, but if that is the case, then you might get marked down.
It did ask for two :(

but i put three incase one of them was wrong. SURELY THEY CANT MARK YOU DOWN FOR DOING MORE THAN ASKED?! :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)