Communication option (1 Viewer)

dshah73

HSC
Farrrkkk that 4 marker on the monkey= hate hate
and that 7 marker hardly had anytime left :(

bio4lyf

HSC
screwed up the monkey question... wrote enough to only get 2 marks and da rest i think was alrite

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Looks pretty alright.

The field of vision looks like something new, but imo not too hard to explain.

trungduong12

HSC
Looks pretty alright.

The field of vision looks like something new, but imo not too hard to explain.
Explain it pls if u did bio
The monkey question some ppl found hard :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HSC
Explain it pls if u did bio
The monkey question some ppl found hard :/

I just talked about how depth perception involves the fusion of two images. Hence, with only one eye there is no depth perception. Depth perception would be extremely important when swinging/jumping on trees, etc. Also, having one eye obviously reduces the animals field of view making it more vulnerable to predation. There were probably a range of other things which would have been talked about too.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I just talked about how depth perception involves the fusion of two images. Hence, with only one eye there is no depth perception. Depth perception would be extremely important when swinging/jumping on trees, etc. Also, having one eye obviously reduces the animals field of view making it more vulnerable to predation. There were probably a range of other things which would have been talked about too.
That would be sufficient for the Monkey part, did you however, compare it to the other two animals? Use all info given to get B6.

trungduong12

HSC
That would be sufficient for the Monkey part, did you however, compare it to the other two animals? Use all info given to get B6.
The question said specifically monkey lost one eye
?

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
haha wrote exactly the same.

also talked about lack of peripheral vision due to 1 eye.

porkosaur

HSC
What did you guys write for the 7 marker? I wrote about insects, fish, dolphins and bats but I didn't study any of them in detail

aussienator

HSC
The question said specifically monkey lost one eye
?

brahs dw for (ii) i just said more chance to be eaten, mroe chance taken off guard, loss of balance from trees from no binocular vision = less chance of survival dw u got it right lad

aussienator

HSC
What did you guys write for the 7 marker? I wrote about insects, fish, dolphins and bats but I didn't study any of them in detail
first i talked about why its more advantageous to other forms e.g. 1. can be used at day and night 2. can travel through mediums e.g. air and water 3. can vary pitch and frequency compared to others such as colour 4. travel far and then i talked about elephants migration long call, whales mating call, dolphins sht, dogs and bushrats and just described y they used that frequency

trungduong12

HSC
Seeing everyones answers on bos give me a very accurate prediction of my band 1
:/

trungduong12

HSC
brahs dw for (ii) i just said more chance to be eaten, mroe chance taken off guard, loss of balance from trees from no binocular vision = less chance of survival dw u got it right lad
Wat did u write for a) ii)

aussienator

HSC
Wat did u write for a) ii)

a ii) i got confused so i wrote about a lot tbh.

One paragraph was on STIMULUS-RESPONSE PATHWAY (stimlus, receptor, CNS, effector, response) and i described each stage.

Then my second paragraph was describing action potential, potassium and sodium ions open etc threshold and all that.

I asked m8s after the exam and most did the action potential part, i just got confused and wrote both lad

aussienator

HSC
GG again !

Confused it with the receptors stimulus :/

dw lad you're verssing dropkicks like my m8 in my year who labelled the neuron as "nephron" crossed it out and wrote "stimulus" cos he thought it was a trick question because both words were in the next question.

Another m8 wrote about cochlea implants for the final 7 marker in communication so doing a few mistakes isnt bad ur vsing heaps of retarts dw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)