COMP115 or ISYS123? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hiiii guys,

Haven't been on the forum for ages, as too busy studying (*cough*) Anyway. I've already decided to do COMP115 (since ISYS123's lectures are all full, can't get in nemore) But just wonder what unit do you guys prefer?

I heard COMP115 is easy and u can get Ds easily especially since most of the work is done before the exams.

ISYS123, most of my friends did ISYS last yr (I delayed cuz I repeated stat171>_<) they thought it was easy, but I saw them getting stuck in alot of the quizzes. Lol..

Soo.. yeehh.. what u think?

zeromq

HSC
N/A
i heard 115 for easier than 123 in that you can get better marks in the former than the latter

williamc

HSC
ISYS123 is easier.

ISYS123 is almost impossible to fail but hard to go great (D or HD)

russs

yeeeee
HSC
If you have experience in C, COMP115 is a piece of cake. I know a few people who struggled big-time, because programming is something you can either do or you can't.

ISYS123 is a joke. Although I could only pull off a credit (I did not attend lectures or practicals). One of the assignment is making a Microsoft Word Document :| .

williamc

HSC
If you have experience in C, COMP115 is a piece of cake. I know a few people who struggled big-time, because programming is something you can either do or you can't.

ISYS123 is a joke. Although I could only pull off a credit (I did not attend lectures or practicals). One of the assignment is making a Microsoft Word Document :| .

ISYS123 is more like IPT whereas COMP115 is like Software from the HSC

kevinant

HSC
In my opinion, COMP115 is definitely easier since you aren't required to remember loads of knowledge about computer, it's just logical programming stuffs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)