Complain about Studyin :) (1 Viewer)

sharks05

HSC
I'm starting to study for evidence based physiotherapy today. Such as shitty subject that I just want to get out of the way.
By the days end I will be feeling guilty about how much crap I've eaten and you'll find me at the gym tomorrow morning :D

jessied

HSC
I like this thread...

I'm currently studying for functional anatomy a or as micheal lee likes to call it "fun anatomy a" but i beg to differ. The muscles of the forearm and hand are so bloody stupid. Take flexor digiti minimi brevis for example, I know it tells you where abouts it is and what it does but it's got such a long name...

Anyway, better get back too it..

Skeeta

HSC
Study!?!?!?! i've still got about 4 assessments left

*cries*

kaitie

the evenstar
HSC
i agree skeeta.
ive got 2 more to go and i havent even started thinking about studying yet
and won't til stuvac
ooooooh nooooooooo.

sharks05

HSC
Heh good ol' fun anatomy A...you think that is bad wait till fun anatomy B for physiotherapists.... Michael Lee is an interesting character- it looks like he might break in half - I enjoyed and did well in his subjects he is really oragnised in terms of his website and that. And gotta love his stories though he was told he had to cut down n them this year.

jessied

HSC
What's wrong with fun anatomy B? Surely it can't be worse than fun antaomy A... I don't mind micheal lee, only he takes way too long to explain stuff.

Currently studying for introductory neuroscience and my notes aren't making any sense at all! The neurophysiology guy speaks way too fast..

Happy Studying :)

nik_noodle

HSC
Designing Health Research...the single most boring subject in the ENTIRE universe....SHOOT ME!!!

I started looking at it today, and I was contemplating throwing myself in front of a bus :p

Skeeta

HSC
nik_noodle said:
Designing Health Research...the single most boring subject in the ENTIRE universe....SHOOT ME!!!

I started looking at it today, and I was contemplating throwing myself in front of a bus :p
haha i'm doing that subject too. I dont think its that HARD, just extremely boring - i'm stressing so much about my neurobiology exam that i'm almost destined to fail :(

but yeah i have two days off before DHR so i'm just gonna study for it then :eek:

its funny how there was like.. 30 people in each lecture during the year then for the final when she went through the exam people had to fight over seats

stevedude56

HSC
haha I don't think its that hard either...but I could very well fail just because its THAT BORING that I don't care about it in the slightest, and cannot study for it no matter how hard I try. I am distracted by EVERYTHING!!

However, when she was going thru the practice test I guessed everything off the top of my head and I managed to pass based on common sense, so I'm hoping it wont be as bad as BACH's Psychology exam last year and I will have a very good chance of passing. I think i'll have a better idea of how I'm going (well how much study I have to do...) once we get the report mark back on Tuesday :) Will tell me EXACTLY how much effort to put in for the final (Its strange, every other subject I'm aiming high, DHR I am just beyond caring, I just wanna pass and get it over with cause im SO BORED...bad when it continues into other boring research subjects :(

I'm annoyed tho, just because they can't be bothered marking it

Haha I didn't know how many people turned up on a weekly basis...I was one of those people who didn't turn up all semester...I gave myself an extended lunch break on Thurdays and just go to my tute after it :p

*sigh* I'm heading to Olympic Park in stuvac. This sux. I was enjoying having a week of not travelling to sydney..

stevedude56

HSC
OMG sorry, this is nik_noodle using my brothers computer...shit he's left himself logged in :)

I could do some damage... :p

sharks05

HSC
Glad I never have to see DHR again... did it first semester last yr! Currently studyin renal anatomy for body systems and pharmacology, this afternoon maybe some applied physiology and some endocrinology to finish I think. I just cannot wait till its over I'm already booking up my holidays. If I don't log on again before exams start- Good Luck all Cumbo guys!!

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
I've still got to study for 2 more exams :(
I end next friday though :)

Good luck with studying everyone! :)
ps. Hi Jessie and Skeeta ;)

kaitie

the evenstar
HSC
god i wish i had 2 more exams
i have 9 coming up. 6 this week. WOOT!

not worried which is the funny thing- when ive only done 5 hrs study total all stuvac.
cram nights are so productive- screw what the experts say.
haha tops!
good luck all.

nik_noodle

HSC
sharks05 said:
Glad I never have to see DHR again... did it first semester last yr! Currently studyin renal anatomy for body systems and pharmacology, this afternoon maybe some applied physiology and some endocrinology to finish I think. I just cannot wait till its over I'm already booking up my holidays. If I don't log on again before exams start- Good Luck all Cumbo guys!!
What was the final exam for DHR like? Hard? ie. Do I need to really study and learn it, or will common sense and bullshit get me through??

haha we just rented a house up the mountains *sigh* no uni, no work, no people :)

sharks05

HSC
I studied for DHR in about 2 hours and managed a HD....but that was combined with the assignment. You'll be able to bullshit through but just go over the main concepts- to familarise yourself enough to be able to identify the answer from a list... things like research designs and variables and what not...

Skeeta

HSC
sharks05 said:
I studied for DHR in about 2 hours and managed a HD....but that was combined with the assignment. You'll be able to bullshit through but just go over the main concepts- to familarise yourself enough to be able to identify the answer from a list... things like research designs and variables and what not...
NICE!

*puts off studyng for DHR until thursday*

nik_noodle

HSC
Yeah! THANKS! I'm not going to stress about DHR til Thursday.

*le sigh* I have Management AND DHR on the same day. I could go really well in Management, but I don't know if I'm going to have the time to do so *madly answered MCQ's online for Body Functions*

sharks05

HSC
Hey has anyone done Maladaptive Behaviours and Behaviour Change- just interested to know the exam difficulty.... have all my notes and summaries done and been through them thoroughly a couple of times- but that doesn't necessarily mean I know them :D Just curious.

Skeeta

HSC
yeah i did that last semester

i found it pretty cruisy although that sort of information kinda sticks in my head

i actually dont remember ANYTHING about that subject - which is odd - so it cant have been THAT bad! I think it was good format - mult choice from memory and it had a few questions from each disorder each week (bulimia, schizophrenia etc)

and i THINK it had questions with symptoms, and you had to "diagnose"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)