Complaining About a Teacher (1 Viewer)

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
I know this is NS but what the hey...

I have a teacher at school who is really bad at thier job and my marks, and those of the class are not as good as they should be because of it. I was hoping some of you might have some advice/experience in this area and can give me a better idea of what exactly to say, etc...

HSC
speak immediately to your principal, NOT the head teacher, i learnt this the hard way, teachers and head teachers usually get along very well ...

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
No way am I talking to the dickhead principal, I will probably end up (now i know i have 9 out of a class of 11 support) having a meeting with the coordinator and the deputy principal and both are very fair, etc..

Note: I put this in NS so it would get looked at and also, I'm doing the VCE, not HSC...

xxxx8888

HSC
one of my teachers were horrible, and i was getting abysmal marks because of her. seriously she can't teach to save her life. anyway, i went straight to the head teacher and complained and asked if i could change classes... and i was put into another class.
edit: oh yeah... i made sure i didn't make any personal attacks on the teacher and didn't speak of any of the other teachers that i wanted.

Last edited:

JoeI

HSC
Nashie said:
I know this is NS but what the hey...

I have a teacher at school who is really bad at thier job and my marks, and those of the class are not as good as they should be because of it. I was hoping some of you might have some advice/experience in this area and can give me a better idea of what exactly to say, etc...
1 - move school
2 - ask the head teacher of the subject and request to change teacher because of this and that
3 - come to nsw *joking*
4 - get yourself a tutor and study hard and get back at your teacher

?wha?

HSC
we had a teacher who was crapass. reminisced about having a crush on sigourney weaver at some point *goes and retches*

we shipped him off to our rival school though, and we got their best teacher for it :D suxors NSBH!!!! :D

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
?wha? said:
we had a teacher who was crapass. reminisced about having a crush on sigourney weaver at some point *goes and retches*

we shipped him off to our rival school though, and we got their best teacher for it :D suxors NSBH!!!! :D
Is this the famed Mr. Selway? I hear SBHS guys complaining about him all the time (alright not all the time BUT HEY).

a_sea_of_names

sunjet said:
Move schools.
Soft cock.

We had a douche bag of a teacher for year 11 and the start of year 12 for english.

he didn't know anyones names, so we had to put "name tags" on the front of the desk. with the usual swapping names and making up stupid names etc etc.

we would get up and walk around the room to see how many laps we could get before he noticed.

he used to use a headset with a microphone and a loud speaker, cause he had a fucked up voice. so we sent messages to people phones and you could hear the "beep beep beep" sound coming through his speaker.

whenever he walked near metal he would get hardcore feedback. which would always get a good laugh.

He was writing on the white board one day and we threw a piece of paper that bounched off the board and hit him in the head. He either didnt notice, or acted like he didnt notice and just keep doing what he was doing...

He was an absolute nut job. He made our room into the shape of a U (like they do at uni with tutors etc) but he would stand in the middle and prance around like a fruit cake and SPIT EVERYWHERE! he would jiggle his arse and his man boobs and wonder why all the girls in the class were scared of him.

we played games between a few students seeing how loud we could swear and how much we could swear at him before he noticed. we were never ever sent out, we never even got in trouble. We don't even know if he noticed. And there were lots and lots of F's and C's directed at him.

Eventually when we realised that our Adv. english course consisted of swearing at our douche bag of a teacher, we decided we needed to do something. two girls left the class, to go to another english class, but we were determined to fuck him up.

So we swore some more, threw heaps more pieces of paper at him and even told him how much of a poof his son was. and that we saw his son down the street, doing drugs etc etc...

we used to just argue with him for the sake of it. so he would get all pissed. then was he was pissed, we would start to spit... and the fun began!

oh back to the point of the post....

we complained out tits off for to other teachers, and english teachers. then co-ordinators and the principal... just about anyone that would listen... even those that wouldnt.

we eventually had a "round table discussion" with him and the english coordinator. we got to basically show the english coordinator how much of a dick he was... and he dug his own grave.

did i mention we are unto our 3rd teacher?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
a_sea_of_names said:
Soft cock.

We had a douche bag of a teacher for year 11 and the start of year 12 for english.

he didn't know anyones names, so we had to put "name tags" on the front of the desk. with the usual swapping names and making up stupid names etc etc.

we would get up and walk around the room to see how many laps we could get before he noticed.

he used to use a headset with a microphone and a loud speaker, cause he had a fucked up voice. so we sent messages to people phones and you could hear the "beep beep beep" sound coming through his speaker.

whenever he walked near metal he would get hardcore feedback. which would always get a good laugh.

He was writing on the white board one day and we threw a piece of paper that bounched off the board and hit him in the head. He either didnt notice, or acted like he didnt notice and just keep doing what he was doing...

He was an absolute nut job. He made our room into the shape of a U (like they do at uni with tutors etc) but he would stand in the middle and prance around like a fruit cake and SPIT EVERYWHERE! he would jiggle his arse and his man boobs and wonder why all the girls in the class were scared of him.

we played games between a few students seeing how loud we could swear and how much we could swear at him before he noticed. we were never ever sent out, we never even got in trouble. We don't even know if he noticed. And there were lots and lots of F's and C's directed at him.

Eventually when we realised that our Adv. english course consisted of swearing at our douche bag of a teacher, we decided we needed to do something. two girls left the class, to go to another english class, but we were determined to fuck him up.

So we swore some more, threw heaps more pieces of paper at him and even told him how much of a poof his son was. and that we saw his son down the street, doing drugs etc etc...

we used to just argue with him for the sake of it. so he would get all pissed. then was he was pissed, we would start to spit... and the fun began!

we complained out tits off for to other teachers, and english teachers. then co-ordinators and the principal... just about anyone that would listen... even those that wouldnt.

we eventually had a "round table discussion" with him and the english coordinator. we got to basically show the english coordinator how much of a dick he was... and he dug his own grave.

what the heck, are you for real????

P

pLuvia

a_sea_of_names said:
Soft cock.

lol.... :):)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
In year 11 I had a really bad teacher for one particular subject. Basically she had no idea at all, she just copied the textbook word for word onto the board and told us to write it down as notes.

It didn't take long for the head of the senior school to get involved because we pretty much refused to copy off the board, do any sort of work at all, intentionally got ourselves kicked out of the classroom and one day the entire class just got up and walked out and went home early.

The school was trying to work it out for us but there are laws about firing people even if they are stupid.

Towards the end of year 11 three of us were banned from going to the class all together because apparently we were just making it more difficult to get rid of her by refusing to do anything she said. On top of that there were at least 3 others just not going to the class anymore. And the class only had 12 people to start with.

After pretty much every parent called to complain they must have convinced her to voluntarily give up teaching our class. And at the end of the year she left the school.

It is not as easy as going to the principle and saying "this peron can't teach get rid of them".

P

pLuvia

i had this english teacher in year 10, man she was so crap.. honestly, she gave out about 200 hand outs, how many trees did she kill.. eventually everyone complained about her and she left lol

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
a_sea_of_names said:
Soft cock.

Wow. That's quite possibly some of the stupidest, most immature behaviour I've ever heard about.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
This one lesson with my really stupid teacher I talked about in my last post we picked a couple words, really common ones, I remember one of them was "and" but not sure about the rest. We had about 3 or 4 total.

For each word we did something different. I remember one of them meant we all got up and swapped seats. Another meant we stood up and spun round in a circle then sat back down and I don't remember the others.

The first 10 times she said "and" the entire class got up and swapped seats. After that fewer people were doing it but a couple of us did it the entire lesson which was an hour and a half.

It was funny cause there was nothing she could do about it. We didn't care if we got sent out, she couldn't give detentions cause we wouldn't go, couldn't ring our parents cause they hated her and were trying to get her fired, and our head of year and head of senior school were against her aswell. All she could do was let us do whatever we wanted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)