compliments... (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
magchem07 said:
as someone said(i cant rememba now) try not sayin too corny.
try to use ur intelligence bud!gurlz r so smart!

a lot of guys that dont have enough expe to deal with gurlz or dont use their owns!,think gurlz are all simila and complimenting about the features that are told by their mates to compliment about will help the poor guy in his new relationships.

i personally to find out whether the guy really telling me the truth or lying, the days after the first date(after hearig the complimens!) i usually wear one of my worst clothes,make up or any thing that i realy dont like,if he begins complimenting,ill realise he is one of the dum ones and i have to get rid of him!

Im telling u buddy! try to talk about the things u like and think ur gurl( or future gurl!) look gorgeous in so u wont get trapped in cases like me! ;)
um...you make guys out to be complete dumbasses :/

i dont like you already, wow...

guy will try to pull a positive out of their ass even when you dont look good, so if you dumped a guy for finding something nice to say, you're a moron...it's not always just due to a guy have an automatic response, some people try to find a positive without making the girl sound crap.

could you imagine if a guy said you looked pretty bad when you had tried? in his opinion your fashion sense was shit, you'd be cut up. I'm sure you'd rather him find something good and compliment you on that

magchem07

Open Up!
HSC
malkin86 said:
Quoted For Truth

Also, you see how these compliment the personality of the girl, rather than her looks alone. For me, it's nice to be complimented on my looks, as that shows that the complimenter appreciates the effort, but it's nicer to be complimented on my personality, as that is more permanent.

yeah!but these kinds r rare unfortunately:(

magchem07

Open Up!
HSC
braad said:
um...you make guys out to be complete dumbasses :/

i dont like you already, wow...

guy will try to pull a positive out of their ass even when you dont look good, so if you dumped a guy for finding something nice to say, you're a moron...it's not always just due to a guy have an automatic response, some people try to find a positive without making the girl sound crap.

could you imagine if a guy said you looked pretty bad when you had tried? in his opinion your fashion sense was shit, you'd be cut up. I'm sure you'd rather him find something good and compliment you on that

COOL DOWN MATEY! I havent dumped u or ur mates!

I think my post has wrongly made u think im one of those who likes dumping guys and spoiling their emotions n feelings!

Well i have to say NO im not I DO RESPECT their emotions . this doznt happen for all the guys i met, the one that i love or even like just as a friend,i dnt want them to hurt!

u havent read my post precisely.I was talking about the guys who just want u bcz ur a gurl not bcz they have fallen for u, So that they really dont know wat love means, they cant express their feelings n try to use the common things(complimenting about features that r told even if they dont believe them

If u have met those guys who from the beginning of the date r thinkin how get their cocks into u pussy as soon as possiple they can, doznt matter how(get u drunk, spike ur drink,etc) and dumped u next week bcz they have found another cunt for their damn cock

I think now u r fully understood

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
magchem07 said:
COOL DOWN MATEY! I havent dumped u or ur mates!

I think my post has wrongly made u think im one of those who likes dumping guys and spoiling their emotions n feelings!

Well i have to say NO im not I DO RESPECT their emotions . this doznt happen for all the guys i met, the one that i love or even like just as a friend,i dnt want them to hurt!

u havent read my post precisely.I was talking about the guys who just want u bcz ur a gurl not bcz they have fallen for u, So that they really dont know wat love means, they cant express their feelings n try to use the common things(complimenting about features that r told even if they dont believe them

If u have met those guys who from the beginning of the date r thinkin how get their cocks into u pussy as soon as possiple they can, doznt matter how(get u drunk, spike ur drink,etc) and dumped u next week bcz they have found another cunt for their damn cock

I think now u r fully understood

i get this post, but i dont think you understood mine...i wasnt talking about hurting guys emotions :/

just that you seem to think all guys are stupid

Baiku

Coolest Member
HSC
braad said:
i get this post, but i dont think you understood mine...i wasnt talking about hurting guys emotions :/

just that you seem to think all guys are stupid
dont wory thts jus bcz she so smrt.

magchem07

Open Up!
HSC
braad said:
um...

could you imagine if a guy said you looked pretty bad when you had tried?

He doznt have to say that and show his rudeness. He can say ur last time clothes, make up...whateva, was betta on u than this or i like the other night clothes,makeup....

not telling u look more gorgeous than last night while even u ,urself are embarrassed of ur appearance and pray lest u be seen by someone u care and know.

Braad my point is guys shoudnt treat girls in the simila way,bcz theyr not similar.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
magchem07 said:
Braad my point is guys shoudnt treat girls in the simila way,bcz theyr not similar.
im saying you shouldnt label all guys as the same thing :/

do we understand yet?

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
magchem07 what brads saying is that he thinks you assume all guys are going to react the same way, or even if a guy compliments you on a top that HE thinks looks good, he'll get shunned by you because YOU think its crappy looking.

brad what magchem is saying is guys should not just spew out the same lines or comment on things regardless. Even if a guy is nervous they should think about an honest compliment.

Baiku

Coolest Member
HSC
jebbie said:
magchem07 what brads saying is that he thinks you assume all guys are going to react the same way, or even if a guy compliments you on a top that HE thinks looks good, he'll get shunned by you because YOU think its crappy looking.

brad what magchem is saying is guys should not just spew out the same lines or comment on things regardless. Even if a guy is nervous they should think about an honest compliment.
What a peacekeeper...it was just about to heat up too...I could sense it!

Skeeta

HSC
when i got my wisdom teeth out my face swelled up like a footbal

my bf said to me "you look like absolute crap but for some reason i still want to kiss you"

<3 <3

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
jebbie said:

thank you...but i did know what she was trying to say

i hope that solved it

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
braad said:
thank you...but i did know what she was trying to say

i hope that solved it
i know but otherwise it would be biased.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
"you know what? you really intrigue me"

"stop caring. he's a fucken idiot. anyone would be lucky to have you"

unfortunately the first came from someone i wouldnt touch with a 10 foot pole and the second from a guy i couldn't fall for.

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
future gator said:
what is the best compliment a guy can give a girl when they arent going out with the hope of going out in the future?
you sound like a kid loser who hasn't had a gf so i'll give you a tip. avoid overused compliments at all costs, regardless of whether you are or aren't going out with a girl. it just seems so bland and shallow... and most of all, unoriginal.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
jebbie said:
i know but otherwise it would be biased.
omgggggggggggg

possibly
Wild Dan Hibiki said:
you sound like a kid loser who hasn't had a gf so i'll give you a tip. avoid overused compliments at all costs, regardless of whether you are or aren't going out with a girl. it just seems so bland and shallow... and most of all, unoriginal.
hahaha....

so it's like the "best pick up line" thread...where they seriously asked :|

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
for some reason i have alot of awareness about things that girls find important... like a spooky sense of fashion combined with an ability to notice subtle details

when i give out compliments they are 100% genuine and most of the time they are stuff that i noticed... combine that with an intuition and also roughly knowing whats in fashion and i can antisipate what is new and what they want complimented

e.g this one time at a party a girl had a green shirt on, it was like a light material, flowing but revealed alot of clevage, now i had seen those tops in a window or something somewhere so i took i guess that she had just bought it

i said something like " WOW i love your top, the green goes really well with your eyes [ avoiding the topic of clevage haha] where did you get it?" see that bits paying attention to her and her interests
unfortunately it was her sister that had the good fashion sense because later told me it was actually her sisters which is when it clicked that her sister must have smaller breasts than her, haha... but she apprechiated my intererest cause she liked the top aswell...infact she is a member of BOS and probably knows iam talking about her :D

so compliments have to be genuine not just like "nice shoes! wanna fuck?" and they have to be on something she has put effort into, and if they are more specific it shows you are paying attention to her interests i.e a simple "nice hait" doesnt cut it, this would only be appropriate when she has taken specific interest in her hair and u would expland on it to something like " I like what you have done with your hair! where did you get it done, that hairdressers on the corner of Crown st?"
so even if it wasnt professionally done, you just complimented her ability to do her own hair

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Serius said:
for some reason i have alot of awareness about things that girls find important... like a spooky sense of fashion combined with an ability to notice subtle details

when i give out compliments they are 100% genuine and most of the time they are stuff that i noticed... combine that with an intuition and also roughly knowing whats in fashion and i can antisipate what is new and what they want complimented

e.g this one time at a party a girl had a green shirt on, it was like a light material, flowing but revealed alot of clevage, now i had seen those tops in a window or something somewhere so i took i guess that she had just bought it

i said something like " WOW i love your top, the green goes really well with your eyes [ avoiding the topic of clevage haha] where did you get it?" see that bits paying attention to her and her interests
unfortunately it was her sister that had the good fashion sense because later told me it was actually her sisters which is when it clicked that her sister must have smaller breasts than her, haha... but she apprechiated my intererest cause she liked the top aswell...infact she is a member of BOS and probably knows iam talking about her :D

so compliments have to be genuine not just like "nice shoes! wanna fuck?" and they have to be on something she has put effort into, and if they are more specific it shows you are paying attention to her interests i.e a simple "nice hait" doesnt cut it, this would only be appropriate when she has taken specific interest in her hair and u would expland on it to something like " I like what you have done with your hair! where did you get it done, that hairdressers on the corner of Crown st?"
so even if it wasnt professionally done, you just complimented her ability to do her own hair
i only compliment when im genuine...except girls seem to think im being sarcastic. If any of you girls are reading this (i seriously doubt it) compliments from me arent free-flowing, are real, and they arent being said so i can get in your pants. So please think before you tell me where to shove my compliment :)

NOW...Serius. Why'd you go and tell guys how to compliment?

you might take away the fun in watching/hearing the dodgy ones :/:eek:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Serius said:

do you think girls like it when you ask them where they bought things? being male you're not supposed to be interested in shops or hairdressers, meaning the comments might sound a bit forced or over the top.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
iambored said:
do you think girls like it when you ask them where they bought things? being male you're not supposed to be interested in shops or hairdressers, meaning the comments might sound a bit forced or over the top.
hmm i never thought about that, maybe girls who dont know me would think its forced or over the top, most would just assume iam taking an interest in them and making polite conversation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)