Comprehensive Syllabus Notes w/ Case Studies for EVERY syllabus point!!! (1 Viewer)

Examine

same
HSC
On a cash flow statement how do we calculate the closing balance for a particular month?
Opening balance + Cash inflow - Cash outflow = Closing balance

The result is than transferred to the next month's opening balance

Keelan134

HSC
Is there a Finance case study yet? Or have i skipped right over it?

ellie95

HSC
N/A
Does anyone have any idea what the essay question will be about?

Keelan134

HSC
Well looking from all the trials for this year, it looks as though they are broad, and are from the students learn to dot points, meaning there are only really 8 possible questions they could ask. I love the thought of two questions to choose from, even looks as though the two questions will be from seperate business functions, such as one from HR and another from ops. Im keen for tomorrow :D

Examine

same
HSC
Really hoping that it's on marketing or operations strategies.

HSC
do u guys think we'll need to look into leadership styles, vertical integration whatnot? so like prelim stuff

naav

HSC
would there be a point to actually try do a past paper or just stick to reading notes/textbook ?

Keelan134

HSC
do u guys think we'll need to look into leadership styles, vertical integration whatnot? so like prelim stuff
I have the Business Studies in Action textbook and Backwards vertical integration is an aspect of supply chain management in the Operations.
Leaderships Styles goes on briefly over classic, behavioural and contingency, but more focus towards these weirder ones like Directive, Visionary, Affiliative, Participative, Pacesetting and Coaching, which is breaking down the three even more. I wouldnt worry too much about them, but have a little understanding if it comes up in MC

Keelan134

HSC
Thanks for that, but I think I'll take the word of two HSC markers, one of which has taught Business for over 25 years, over your word. Cheers, and best of luck for tomorrow.
Lets just all be friends, and work together to take care of "business", see what i did there

Keelan134

HSC
would there be a point to actually try do a past paper or just stick to reading notes/textbook ?
Go over tests, see if youve missed anything. See if you can plan your essays and report with your knowledge, if not, read and do papers again!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)