Computer Science (Advanced) (1 Viewer)

lolrofllol

HSC
Hey, i've been reading up on this course. I would just like to know if anyone is doing it and if so, how is it?

I'm trying to approach my uni choice with minimal prejudice but I hear a lot of things about UWS, most of these are pertaining to issues. I know there are many threads about this - but would anyone recommend this course over the computing courses at UNSW or Macquarie?

Any input would be appreciated, thanks!

h3da

HSC
Hey, i've been reading up on this course. I would just like to know if anyone is doing it and if so, how is it?

I'm trying to approach my uni choice with minimal prejudice but I hear a lot of things about UWS, most of these are pertaining to issues. I know there are many threads about this - but would anyone recommend this course over the computing courses at UNSW or Macquarie?

Any input would be appreciated, thanks!
If you had chances to go to UNSW or Macquarie accept offer!!!

LatK7

HSC
Yeah, I've just done my first year. Any specific questions, just post or pm.

I enjoyed it, UWS are doing a very good job with Computer Science, and finding their feet with the Advanced course, IMO. I had offers from USyd and Macquarie, but chose UWS because they offered me two scholarships (scored $7000 from them in 2008, lol), and it's a 10 minute drive from where i live. I don't regret it at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)