Computer skills! (1 Viewer)

Renegader

HSC
I'm so nervous for the computer skills test. I have no idea what will happen if I move the mouse to the right. What are computers? What is an URL? What is a database? ARGH!

Honestly, though. I'm pretty sure since our generation grew up with computers most (if not all) people would get a band 6.

I think that's why the BOS allow people to do it on different days as they themselves know it's complete BS. :p

Last edited:

Blurgh

HSC
If you can locate this forum and successfully register, no doubt you'll get band 6.

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
Take my word for it, the computer skills tests has always been the most easiest test out of the SC. During my SC a few years ago, the dumbest kid in the whole grade (no offence to him) got a high end b5. They contain REALLY REALLY simple questions. For example, if you can identify on a picture of a webpage WHERE to scroll up/down, that's 1 mark. I got 97 for it, easy as hell. Don't know where I stuffed the other 3 stupid questions :S

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
The sad thing is they don't give bands, just not yet competent, competent and highly competent.

But yeah in my school's history, only one person has got not yet competent.

I finished over an hour early and got 96 lol

Renegader

HSC
The sad thing is they don't give bands, just not yet competent, competent and highly competent.

But yeah in my school's history, only one person has got not yet competent.

I finished over an hour early and got 96 lol
They don't give bands? I'm pretty sure they do because last year they announced the people who got a band 6 in computers. :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)