Computer Store / tech store thread (1 Viewer)

fatmuscle

HSC
Originally posted by Beaky
I own my own comp business selling Hardware...

Its a registered business and prices are negotiable... Perfect for anyone that lives around the Manly-Chatswood area...

I also service computers (troubleshooting). My site will be up soon

please inform me when u do!

Huy

HSC
N/A
@Beaky: Please hire me! :p

But I live too far away. D'oh!

Ribbon

I used to shop at gamedude but they have *terrible* customer service, and I won't reward that for shopping there again. I won't shop at IT rite anymore for the same reason.

I'd reccomend www.ple.com.au its in WA but its cheap as, GREAT service and they usually send by courier so its overnight for $15 or so...

cws.net.au is also a great site, usually a little more expensive but they have great package deals and specials, did with the service.

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
well, i buy PC parts like every week for me and friends :D

i upgrade my PC like once every 2 months :cool:

and i have found that if your going to buy seperate parts go to:

Scorpion Technology Victoria

Gamedude Computers Queensland

I have found that both of these places have excellent service :)
and have a great delivery rate ... ;)

these two beat places like Adelong and Eyo, which are in Sydney, but its worth getting it from these two ... believe me :D

giving credit to asl2:

Computer World Australia (Sydney-Melbourne)

This place is good too, but they have a reputation of using people sometimes :p

PCWIZZ

Last edited:

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
and while you guys are talking about people getting wripped off listen to this:

My nutter of an uncle went to a computer store like in Sept 2003, and the asian inside was like trying to make him buy a certain PC, well he went on with the specs and everything and convinced him to pay $3500, now this was the specs:

PIII 800mhz
Gigabyte P3 m/b
Riva TNT2 32mb
Creative Live 2Channel
White Case
Keyboard
Mouse
15" LG CRT
Multimedia Speakers
Seagate 10gb HDD 5400rpm
Sony DVD-ROM
LG CD-RW (8x2x16x)
Modem 56.6k

LIKE OMG, when he called me to go to his place and check out his "beast" :p , i went and i fell over laughing, im like that shit wouldnt have even cost $550, :D.

Oh well, he learnt his lesson ....

PCWIZZ

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Please consider my Business when buying computer parts...

My Parts may not be as cheap as my fellow competitors (e.g msy, IT-Rite) but this price difference ($10-20) can be justified with good old fashioned service and help... I will not rip you off, just give u a good deal...

If the parts are not there, email me and I'll see if I can order them in...

www.cdjaques.com

Please Please visit

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
lol pluscorp www.pluscorp.biz

alrite; good service, prices not so good; but ah the power of matching prices hmmm

checked the rules; are vendor verdicts allowed?

ZeGoat

brown!
HSC
hey people,
if anyone needs packaged computers (Ryde-Parra Area) or computer parts (Ryde, Parra, Epping, Hills) contact me and i'll give you a quote... very competitive prices...

Amish

HSC
N/A
fluidtek.com.au is decent, purchased quite a few items from the guy, never a problem, just dont act like a n00b when you go in and he gives you super good deals, for example, I went in there he was really busy, I had to wait a good 15mins to get served, I tell him I want the pioneer burner, he tries to sell me lG or some crap, I tell him to just give me the damn burner, he ends up giving me $20 discount for waiting and asking 2 many questions, it was gold :)

stoydgen

Shiftius Curry
HSC
Not sure if someone has beat me to it, but
warcom.com.au - The coss is a dead set legend, he talks!
fans.ispdr.net.au - They are friendly, cheap (with some negotiating), but they dont sell online, only store in campbelltown

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Originally posted by Amish
fluidtek.com.au is decent, purchased quite a few items from the guy, never a problem, just dont act like a n00b when you go in and he gives you super good deals, for example, I went in there he was really busy, I had to wait a good 15mins to get served, I tell him I want the pioneer burner, he tries to sell me lG or some crap, I tell him to just give me the damn burner, he ends up giving me $20 discount for waiting and asking 2 many questions, it was gold :)
His name's eddie - use it , and hell give u $50 discount :p

terrybear

<begin shameless promotion>
Hi ppls,
Check out my site www.volumedia.com.au if you dont like any of the other ones. I'm an ex Software Engineering student @ UNSW. Operate from home so pass on savings to you. Drop me an email if you are interested: sales@volumedia.com.au.
</end shameless promotion>

Thank you for your time :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)